Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

EqcI6roUwAsL36E

EqcI6wzUYAAbv43

So has anyone heard of any updates concerning this year's supposed crossover between this show and Batwoman?

Teaser looks interesting but I am so not looking for the drama involving superman’s kids like their BS drama in school, social troubles and the like.

Teaser looks interesting but I am so not looking for the drama involving superman’s kids like their BS drama in school, social troubles and the like.

I will admit that I'm also concerned on how Lois and Clark's two teenage sons will factor into the story and whether the actors are capable of delivering believable performances.

Personally, I'm still hoping that there's more to their backstory. Someone had previously mentioned it before, but I would be okay if they revealed that one of the two sons was actually adopted (e.g. Jon Kent).

Plus, the last thing that I want is to see this scene reenacted on this show.:o:hehe:

So has anyone heard of any updates concerning this year's supposed crossover between this show and Batwoman?

Someone posted a script online of the episode number it was meant to be and it looked to be a normal episode. Although the person who told me it meant it wasn’t a crossover could have been wrong cause I didn’t get what we were supposed to be looking for. If it’s off though, it’s understandable.

I will admit that I'm also concerned on how Lois and Clark's two teenage sons will factor into the story and whether the actors are capable of delivering believable performances.

Personally, I'm still hoping that there's more to their backstory. Someone had previously mentioned it before, but I would be okay if they revealed that one of the two sons was actually adopted (e.g. Jon Kent).

Plus, the last thing that I want is to see this scene reenacted on this show.:o:hehe:

You should watch Little Fires Everywhere, Jordan Elsass has chops for sure. Also Alex Garland I believe is highly thought of.

Given that Melissa will be leaving the Arrowverse soon, I doubt that we'll ever get to see "Aunt Kara" on this show.

Although it wouldn't mean much to others, I kind of hope that we'll at least get a small Easter egg in the form of a family portrait with Melissa's Kara and the Kent family.

Given that Melissa will be leaving the Arrowverse soon, I doubt that we'll ever get to see "Aunt Kara" on this show.

Although it wouldn't mean much to others, I kind of hope that we'll at least get a small Easter egg in the form of a family portrait with Melissa's Kara and the Kent family.

I think it really depends on how her show ends, I do think when she’s done with the show she’s probably gonna be done but if she doesn’t have a definitive ending then it at least leaves a chance.

Is she Aunt Kara or Second Cousin Kara? Since she is Clark's cousin and not his sister, I don't think she would actually be an aunt to his children even if they call her that informally. I think the family relation might be second cousin, if I recall correctly.

Is she Aunt Kara or Second Cousin Kara? Since she is Clark's cousin and not his sister, I don't think she would actually be an aunt to his children even if they call her that informally. I think the family relation might be second cousin, if I recall correctly.

Yeah you’re right shed’d be second cousin but I had second cousins who were more like Aunties and Uncles to me, I could see her like that where she’d probably act more like an Aunt to them.

Blue Lantern (Hal Jordan(?)), Martian Manhunter, Who?, Green Arrow, Superman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Batman, Who (Supergirl?) and Wonder Woman.

It never was.
You've heard of sarcasm, yes? o_O

There's no way they're going to kill Kara off, so I suspect that she'll pop up again either for special episodes, or for crossover events. I can't for one minute imagine Melissa is done with Supergirl as the character, only the show.

I wouldn’t be so sure if her returning, she may be completely done.

Pretty sure that plan is dead. With all the covid restrictions/procedures, doing the same type of multi-show crossovers that they've done before would be way too complicated and expensive. In any case, no, there hasn't been any more news about that since they announced it, over 6 months ago.

If they do any type of crossover, it would have to be on a much smaller scale.

They did plan on a smaller scale one with Superman And Lois & Batwoman. Greg Berlanti even spoke of it back in August. Just remains to be seen whether or not it’s shelved or has been pushed back.

There barely seems any point to having a crossover between Superman and this new Batwoman replacing Kate Kane.

There barely seems any point to having a crossover between Superman and this new Batwoman replacing Kate Kane.

How can you say that when you have no idea what’s planned? There was the introduction of a little green rock in the Batwoman S1 finale that could easily still remain in play therefore giving us a connection to the Last Son of Krypton.

How can you say that when you have no idea what’s planned? There was the introduction of a little green rock in the Batwoman S1 finale that could easily still remain in play therefore giving us a connection to the Last Son of Krypton.

Since they keep misplacing their Bat people, they'll probably misplace that little green rock as well. :o

Filming during covid is difficult enough, I doubt they want to add the difficulty of a cross over, even a small one.

I edited the Family Crest Teaser to Blake Neely’s Superman theme from Supergirl Season 2, had to remove the dialogue mind. I think it gives the teaser a whole different vibe.

We don't want the Falcon Crest theme! :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"