Justice League Superman's Resurrection/Return prediction

I can easily imagine it:
The League is getting their a** handed to them, people are in danger, sudden sonic boom.
Blue blur with red appears and saves them, they thank them and they get alarmed due to the danger, and then (and call me cheesy or outdatetd) we hear it:
This looks like a job for Superman.
Maybe it's cheesy but if that does happen, i think i will be a extremely happy man.

You might have a better time sticking to the cartoons. I doubt this slate of films are ever going to go that route.

OqwsUQw.png

I would like to have a modern take of Superman saving and interacting with people like this scene from Superman The Movie. This will bring cheers, hope, and smile to people watching Superman if a new modern take of scene similar to this.

[YT]HN7OBEd5hRM[/YT]

Man - that clip bought a tear to my eye - as a kid growing up, that was my role model and i loved it.

That's superman to me and for a lot of the general audience of say 30+ and i'm sure people younger are familiar with it.

You see, this is why critics are bashing MOS & BvS because to an extent, this is what they want to see.

I said earlier, i would love the williams theme to be used. it just lifts you. Also, it's interesting to note that the scene we just watched and the subsequent saves are at night, yet are no means 'dark'.

I want the opening scenes of JL to focus of Clarks return. He bursts out of there tomb, right as lois walks off, she spins around, stunned, but smiles and cries saying she knew he wasn't dead - Clark doesn't have amnesia, he is alive and well, he can't really explain it, but he is back - they rush to martha.

Clark lay lows in smallville, he is weak, very tired and almost needs physio - he hangs around the farm, a few people see him, they looked shocked - he decides to address the small community one morning at church - there are about 60 peole there, life long friends, colleagues etc - he starts by saying something like, it's ironic, it's no secret to me that you all have kept me a secret.. that he thanks them and that he see's them all as family. They view it as a miracle for humanity, ever since he was a kid.

Lois tells Perry, everything - as she assumes he already knew - he said, he did know, but didn't want too, for safety sake. Clark is revealed back to the team - via webcam, he is in bed 'recouperating' - they make out he had amnesia, he was injured during the blast - he doesn't come back to work - it was more of a welcome back, moral boost.

Film continues, jl is formed, but the rest are not told of clark's return. big threat, clark watches as heroes appear - he is needed. he returns, triumphant.

Man - that clip bought a tear to my eye - as a kid growing up, that was my role model and i loved it.

That's superman to me and for a lot of the general audience of say 30+ and i'm sure people younger are familiar with it.

You see, this is why critics are bashing MOS & BvS because to an extent, this is what they want to see.

I said earlier, i would love the williams theme to be used. it just lifts you. Also, it's interesting to note that the scene we just watched and the subsequent saves are at night, yet are no means 'dark'.

I want the opening scenes of JL to focus of Clarks return. He bursts out of there tomb, right as lois walks off, she spins around, stunned, but smiles and cries saying she knew he wasn't dead - Clark doesn't have amnesia, he is alive and well, he can't really explain it, but he is back - they rush to martha.

Clark lay lows in smallville, he is weak, very tired and almost needs physio - he hangs around the farm, a few people see him, they looked shocked - he decides to address the small community one morning at church - there are about 60 peole there, life long friends, colleagues etc - he starts by saying something like, it's ironic, it's no secret to me that you all have kept me a secret.. that he thanks them and that he see's them all as family. They view it as a miracle for humanity, ever since he was a kid.

Lois tells Perry, everything - as she assumes he already knew - he said, he did know, but didn't want too, for safety sake. Clark is revealed back to the team - via webcam, he is in bed 'recouperating' - they make out he had amnesia, he was injured during the blast - he doesn't come back to work - it was more of a welcome back, moral boost.

Film continues, jl is formed, but the rest are not told of clark's return. big threat, clark watches as heroes appear - he is needed. he returns, triumphant.
THAT!
Exactly THAT! That sounds like the perfect return for Superman.

THAT!
Exactly THAT! That sounds like the perfect return for Superman.

I just hope we don't get the opposite - 50 minutes of wondering how he will come back, then when he does, he is confused, lonely, doesn't know who or what he is... JL are afraid, then right at the end, he comes good and does this heroic deed that whilst great, 10 minutes of seeing 'superman' just won't cut it for me.

They can do this in an after credit for WW. Just the part where he comes out of the grave. This will help setup him for JL without wasting JL run time for his revival.

Just have Ma Kent or Lois visiting the grave site and when they get there it's been dug up. Cut to a bank robbery in Metropolis, someone tries to be a hero and one of the robbers say "Auditioning to be the new Superman huh, well he's dead like you'll be soon" then someone says "Are you sure". We see Superman standing in the doorway with a smile and the screen goes black.

Just pay me WB :o

I can easily imagine it:
The League is getting their a** handed to them, people are in danger, sudden sonic boom.
Blue blur with red appears and saves them, they thank them and they get alarmed due to the danger, and then (and call me cheesy or outdatetd) we hear it:
This looks like a job for Superman.
Maybe it's cheesy but if that does happen, i think i will be a extremely happy man.

Yeah, you're cheesy and outdated... :sly:

You know, with our luck and track record, Snyder will likely go towards the opposite route of everyone's hopes and wishes regarding Superman.

I know I sound very pessimistic but Snyder hasn't really given any of us reason to trust in his decisions regarding Superman.

You know, with our luck and track record, Snyder will likely go towards the opposite route of everyone's hopes and wishes regarding Superman.

I know I sound very pessimistic but Snyder hasn't really given any of us reason to trust in his decisions regarding Superman.
Maybe.
But you know, better to be optimistic of something as much dark things look to some :cwink:

As Bane worded it to Bruce in "TDKR", False Hope can be more toxic than the truth itself.

I had hoped that Snyder would have enough common sense not to go down the "Death of Superman" route for BvS given everything that the film needed to cover and we all know how that turned out.

As Bane worded it to Bruce in "TDKR", False Hope can be more toxic than the truth itself.

I had hoped that Snyder would have enough common sense not to go down the "Death of Superman" route for BvS given everything that the film needed to cover and we all know how that turned out.
I turned out with a cliffhanger.
I still hope we do not get the opposite :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"