The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this will be a standalone film or if it will build towards something? By that I mean if they include mid/post-credit scenes to build the DCEU then this film would definitely be a start to do that

IDK...it honestly feels like they're working on rebooting the DCEU already with Flashpoint on the table. We'll just have to wait and see.

Because Wonder Woman was a standalone film so it begs the question of if Aquaman will be? If Aquaman is a standalone film I wouldn't be opposed to it but it would make sense if Aquaman's film is set right after Justice League and how the aftermath of all of that would affect the world of Atlantis

Because Wonder Woman was a standalone film so it begs the question of if Aquaman will be? If Aquaman is a standalone film I wouldn't be opposed to it but it would make sense if Aquaman's film is set right after Justice League and how the aftermath of all of that would affect the world of Atlantis

Well, WW was a period piece, so it kinda had to be a standalone. Aquaman takes place after JL if I'm not mistaken, so if they continue with this version of the DCEU, it's probably safe to assume AM will further the world building.

A BTS shot of a scene shown during SDCC '17:

DJ2o_LKOWk_AAPV0_O.jpg

IDK...it honestly feels like they're working on rebooting the DCEU already with Flashpoint on the table. We'll just have to wait and see.

No it doesn't.

You know what they say about assumptions.

The Aquaman cast and crew rode the Aquaman roller coaster.
jason-momoa-aquaman-black-manta-rollercoaster.jpg

21980197_804421383098777_4765609069266337792_n.jpg

Universo DC recently posted this (roughly translated):
We communicated with the mayor of Erice (Sicily), Daniela Toscano, who very kindly told us that filming was cancelled for economic reasons.

We attached the copy of the conversation we had with her and we are infinitely grateful to Daniela Toscano for her time and response.

Will the main shooting be completed on 29 or will it be filmed elsewhere? We'll see.

https://www.facebook.com/UniversoDC/posts/1440257816023599

Haha is that black Manta too? It's random he and Orm are mates irl

DLeXfOxXUAAPb7E.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE Costume at NYCC'17 (From Aquaman Shrine.)

Last edited:
Looking pretty cool! It must be eerie for the actors when they see themselves in glass cases like that

Hmm, I wonder who he could be playing. Maybe the dead king Atlan? Or Poseidon?

I'm all for Graham being a part of the cast. Love him as the Saint of Killers on Preacher. :up:

That part in the justice league trailer with Aquaman having a swim was beautiful! So glad they got the cgi right with the coral and everything.

Can't wait to see the whole solo movie!

For all we know he could be the guy who asks Aquaman if he can eat fish and chips lol.

I mean, he's not the biggest actor in the world

For all we know he could be the guy who asks Aquaman if he can eat fish and chips lol.

I mean, he's not the biggest actor in the world

Maybe not, but he is a big enough actor to be in something more substantial than a bit part. He's done some fairly big genre work like 'The Hobbit', 'Outlander' and 'Preacher.'

A role like Atlan sounds about right.

Maybe not, but he is a big enough actor to be in something more substantial than a bit part. He's done some fairly big genre work like 'The Hobbit', 'Outlander' and 'Preacher.'

A role like Atlan sounds about right.

Then again, Michael McElhatton seems to play random (albeit sharp dressed) robber in JL, so silvermoth may have a point.

This could be a look at Atlantean guard costume from Justice League Gillette ad:

atlantean-justice-league.jpg

DL4Dq4EW4AE35_d.jpg

Starts at :30 seconds in:

[YT]_AZCHtwCLPs[/YT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"