The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiUbbbeUcAA9hbT.jpg

This is a lot better than yesterdays poster.

Vision will be happy to get another look at the Fisherman King! :hehe:

Has anyone looked closely at the Trench monsters ? Wan said in an interview that he was inspired by "Creature from the Black Lagoon" movie, so the monsters are a mix of DC's Trench monsters and the Creature from Black Lagoon.Wan bringing his Horror movie sensibilities here.

aq1d.jpg

Unite the Seven ! (Seven Underwater Kingdoms.)

Di_Ubbbe_Uc_AA9hb_T.jpg

Has anyone looked closely at the Trench monsters ? Wan said in an interview that he was inspired by "Creature from the Black Lagoon" movie, so the monsters are a mix of DC's Trench monsters and the Creature from Black Lagoon.Wan bringing his Horror movie sensibilities here.

aq1d.jpg

First I’m hearing about the Creature from the Black Lagoon inspiration.
That’s awesome :woot:
I think there’s a little xenomorph in there as well.

Can’t wait to see them in the movie.:drl:

Patrick Wilson as Orm (Ocean Master) looks terrific.

Interesting: https://screenrant.com/aquaman-atlantean-power-level-comparison-superman/

There is one thing that the Aquaman movie might clear up for DC fans: Atlanteans are nearly as strong and invulnerable as the Man of Steel himself, Superman.*In DC Comics, Atlanteans are a fictional race of sea people who live in the ancient underwater city of Atlantis. And they are some of the most ancient beings to reside on Earth, though their origins are alien.

Certainly not implied when Arthur attempted to subdue Clark in that JL scene. Maybe it's Arthurs heritage that makes him weaker (he's only half Aquatic), but does this mean Mera could give Superman a run for his money?

And that's a cover.

Can you...imagine....how...glorious...that....trailer...will...be?

*excited dolphin sounds*

Interesting: https://screenrant.com/aquaman-atlantean-power-level-comparison-superman/

Certainly not implied when Arthur attempted to subdue Clark in that JL scene. Maybe it's Arthurs heritage that makes him weaker (he's only half Aquatic), but does this mean Mera could give Superman a run for his money?

I'd say she'd offer more of an challenge than others, but since the quote is just talking about invulnerability, where they're matched, you have to look at other factors. Mera probably has more combat fighting skills and she has water bending skills, but Superman can fly, use heat vision, freeze breath that can freeze any water Mera would use, super breath, and more. All in all, I'd say Superman would have the advantage, but I can imagine Mera being tough and clever enough to do damage, not that they'd ever fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"