The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

Having rewatched Batman Forever/Batman & Robin...they really should've gone all out and brought back George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell for cameos in this film. It hasnt filmed yet so they should go remedy this and let them have one more go as a more serious version lol.

I'm just waiting on the news of Muschietti leaving. You know it's coming

Lol idk why, but it doesn’t look like it. Flash reportedly starting production on 4/26.

Good to know most of the crew is already based in England.

Let's just get Keaton over there safely.

Ezra Miller is absolutely atrocious in The Stand, he should be placed in movie jail for years for the atrocity. No way WB moves forward with him in the lead in this.

Ezra Miller is absolutely atrocious in The Stand, he should be placed in movie jail for years for the atrocity. No way WB moves forward with him in the lead in this.

I remember the last time people thought- and maybe outright hoped that- Miller would get booted from The Flash and it didn't happen.

Good times.

Lol there's no way they aren't moving forward with him in the role at this point.

Eh, he's serviceable imo. Not incredible, not bad.

Not a bad choice... he better get the lighting right for Keaton Bats. Nothing glossy or too digital.

Supposedly, with two months until filming begins, shouldn't we be hearing about casting? Outside of the two Bats, it's been weirdly quiet on that front.

I wish movies were filmed in the older format, some movies are way too hd and clear...

‘The Flash’ Movie Finally Begins Filming, Producer Shares First Set Photo

So the filming has Begun. Let's Hope WE get our first look at Keaton as Batman and news about casting this month.

The producer standing in front of a soundstage doesn't necessarily mean filming has begun. They could simply be building sets. The writer of that article made a pretty big leap.

As for Keaton, he will apparently be filming his TV show until early May, so it may be a while before he shows up on set.

Really like her reaction when Muschietti made the reveal. Can't wait to see her.

In another Earth out there in the multiverse, my dream casting of Saoirse Ronan as Supergirl will eventually come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"