The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

After the reaction NWH is getting, they’d be fools to not have the Batmen interact. But we are talking about WB/DC here.
What if WB have their own NWH moment.... they have Cavill show up, they have MBJ, they have Routh... heck, Gerrard Christopher could be Superman in Keaton's world.... he looks great now...

Why being so many players back, but not Superman and please do not do a Snyder and say, we are showing just how important he is, by not having him...

How about Superman? Routh and Cavill have expressed interest in maybe returning, maybe you could nab Hoechlin from the CW, perhaps Welling, then throw Michael B Jordan's Val-Zod in there?

Being Superman you could make it proper sci fi, maybe alien worlds too.

This would be a missed opeprtunity..

I have a slight feeling they are going to retcon MOS with MBJ - have Zod face off against MBJ

I mean, ok, it makes sense... I guess, but yeah...

Anyone eagle eyed enough to know when Cavill could have done shoots?? and if he changed his hair?? recently he has sported the s style...

If this is not really the first standalone movie of The Flash that has been in the works for so long WB just needs to say it. Call it what it is. Flashpoint. Just with Keaton instead of Thomas Wayne Affleck as Earth 1 Bruce and Supergirl instead of skinny Superman.
Yeah a lot is unknown about more details but it’s clearly not gonna be all about Barry Allen’s life in Central City like the TV show is. So it doesn’t make sense to call it The Flash.
Casual ppl are gonna associate ‘The Flash’ more with Keaton as Batman and less about The Fastest Man Alive. That’s not good for Flash. He’s getting deprived of the solo treatment every Marvel big gun and most DCs have got.

If this is not really the first standalone movie of The Flash that has been in the works for so long WB just needs to say it. Call it what it is. Flashpoint. Just with Keaton instead of Thomas Wayne Affleck as Earth 1 Bruce and Supergirl instead of skinny Superman.
Yeah a lot is unknown about more details but it’s clearly not gonna be all about Barry Allen’s life in Central City like the TV show is. So it doesn’t make sense to call it The Flash.
Casual ppl are gonna associate ‘The Flash’ more with Keaton as Batman and less about The Fastest Man Alive. That’s not good for Flash. He’s getting deprived of the solo treatment every Marvel big gun and most DCs have got.
I'm really looking forward to this, but yes. This is almost feels like 'Triggers Broom'!

Only Fools and Horses
fans will get the ref, but for those who don't...

:funny:

If Christopher Reeve was still alive and able, maybe.

Alas, we'll always just have to content ourselves with 1994's Speechless.

yawn-of-justice_o_7192433.jpg

Unless WB gets the ok from the Reeve estate and we see a CGI Reeve Superman in the future. Don't put it past them.

I'm glad to hear about Zod/Faora's inclusion, because it gives me hope that they're at least going big with this thing, potentially going in directions we haven't even thought of yet.

Just imagine if we get a small return from Jack Nicholson as Joker. Just one quick scene to tie everything together. I remember reading that Joker was Nicholson’s favorite role to play. If anything could get him out of retirement, it would be this and a bunch of $$$. Here’s a mock-up I did of a recent picture of Jack

View attachment 46516
They would be better off getting his actor son Ray or grandson Duke to play a new timeline Joker

it's like every film since MOS, ensemble movies.... (BvS, JL, SS, SS.02, BOP) they just can't help themselves.

I'm glad to hear about Zod/Faora's inclusion, because it gives me hope that they're at least going big with this thing, potentially going in directions we haven't even thought of yet.

Exactly, they are using them to retcon history... they are being used for a reason... they could easily reuse footage, but they are bought in to reshoot... either with a different superman or a different ending...

My bet... is they retcon MOS with a different actor... dumb

My hope... is they retcon MOS so that Cavill locks them both up instead of the neck snap - which then totally changes BvS and retcons all off that.

Outside guess, they are in Keaton's world, and face off against Sasha in some alternate history of Super Girl.

But yeah - no dead Zod means no Doomsday... which means no BvS which means a clean slate for Cavill.

Alas, we'll always just have to content ourselves with 1994's Speechless.

yawn-of-justice_o_7192433.jpg
They can get something like that, just get Christian Bale and Brandon Routh together as "world's Finest" when Flash visits one Earth. A cameo appearance by Bale and Routh would be enough. Some will call it a gimmick, I don't care... I want to see it.

images

Flash travelling through TDK universe would be the biggest surprise for sure. Routh has already been back as Supes, but a surprise Christian Bale or Michael Caine cameo would be huge, as I think fans sort of assume that beloved universe is untouchable.

Actually, I think what would blow my mind the most is this:

k376I5YITNZ22cz6Y2abI-5CaQ9LXbC1PHNjUMwgm4Q.jpg

Last edited:
Flash visiting one of Earths where Keanu Reeves is Constantine would be great.

Flash travelling through TDK universe would be the biggest surprise for sure. Routh has already been back as Supes, but a surprise Christian Bale or Michael Caine cameo would be huge, as I think fans sort of assume that beloved universe is untouchable.

Actually, I think what would blow my mind the most is this:

k376I5YITNZ22cz6Y2abI-5CaQ9LXbC1PHNjUMwgm4Q.jpg
Damn… yeah if Bale didn’t sign for a cameo in Flash maybe they went for JGL instead. I’d imagine they want to have a quick Nolanverse cameo. It’s the most celebrated DC adaptation of all time.

They don't have to worry about what Nolan will think, he's already burned the bridges with WB and left.

If Bale can appear in a MCU movie, why not a cameo in a DC movie ? It won't affect Nolan's TDK trilogy in any case.

Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang has more business being in this than Shannon or Traue.

Keaton won’t be the draw WB thinks he is. He is great but Bale’s Batman has largely overshadowed him

Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang has more business being in this than Shannon or Traue.
I do hope Jai Courtney gets brought back. I want to see the Rogues eventually face of against the Flash and I and to see Captain Boomerang be that full on pot stirring scumbag rogue version.

Thing is, they got the ball rolling with their tv show cross over...

They want to compete with marvel in the sense that marvel raises the stakes and they want to up theirs too and it's natural to do something that worked...

For me, Keaton is a big deal... more so than Bale. For me I would love Keaton, Gerrard Christopher (Superboy) as Burtonverse superman... however, imagine if Cage Cameoed as Clark Kent of that verse.

The CGI reeve idea just doesn't appeal to me.

This movie is an an event, spectacle of a movie - at this point the DCEU has flopped, it needs a spark and this movie is a good launch pad. It's apparent with Batgirl than Batfleck is being inverse replaced in the reset, flashpoint style. Zod returning has my interest.. it's happening for a reason.

Ideally for me, this movie resets things, MOS ends differently, no BvS or JL.

Also... the MOS Easter egg "keep calm and Call Batman" is way more the Burton symbol.

Yeah this is supposed to be a seismic DC-continuity-changing event film. Its a loose adaptation of Flashpoint. So then WB/DC needs to stop labeling it as a Flash solo movie, the first one ever. Because its not. Its not primarily to school ppl enough on who the Flash is like all the other solo/origin films of almost every other Marvel and DC big gun.
I was expecting this to be a redo of the tv show the way Muschietti redid the It miniseries into a movie. But no.

Yeah this is supposed to be a seismic DC-continuity-changing event film. Its a loose adaptation of Flashpoint. So then WB/DC needs to stop labeling it as a Flash solo movie, the first one ever. Because its not. Its not primarily to school ppl enough on who the Flash is like all the other solo/origin films of almost every other Marvel and DC big gun.
I was expecting this to be a redo of the tv show the way Muschietti redid the It miniseries into a movie. But no.

Do you think if you keep repeating this someone is going to see it and make it happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"