• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (The Spoiler Free Web)

Lhûgion;28092285 said:
Yeah, sadly they spoiled most of the swinging :whatever: Somehow I was expecting something different. lika a flash animation of the existing posters.
I only looked at the free-fall one. The CG looks great.

It's easier to hold off this time around I'd say - back when we were getting flooded with promo footage for TASM, I needed to see it, as I had no idea what to expect :D
This time around, given that I know how Webb works (or maybe I just think I do!), I'm more comfortable sitting back and waiting, instead of watching everything that's sent our way

I hear ya. The only thing that sucks right now is that every other message is under tags or blacked out, lol. Gotta have lots of will power not to click on 'em.

I only looked at the free-fall one. The CG looks great.

I got to say that I am thoroughly impressed thus far with the CG I've seen. Sony Imageworks looks to have put in some late nights slapping this one together.

you guys have heard about [BLACKOUT]Peter Parker beeing Spider-man [/BLACKOUT]spoiler, that´s weird

LOL, why would you bring a spoiler into the spoiler free thread? :oldrazz:

I'm so glad I didn't click AF's spoiler tag.

I didn't click it, but I assume he's being serious.

Aww man I highlighted iy it and now I ruined the movie for myself :(

I too don't want to see anymore new footage. not saying they shouldn't release any but I don't want too see any more as I want to wait to see it in the theatre.

This is going to be a rather popular thread, especially with TeeKay seeing the movie Monday.

Yeah I haven't touched that thread until today as it's all people asking questions of those who have seen it and getting answers.

It's mostly in spoiler tags but there's the urge to click

This is going to be a rather popular thread, especially with TeeKay seeing the movie Monday.

Oh yeah. Can you imagine the craziness if he doesn't have to sign an NDA?

Yeah I haven't touched that thread until today as it's all people asking questions of those who have seen it and getting answers.

It's mostly in spoiler tags but there's the urge to click

It's no easy task to resist that urge. I put a muzzle on my index finger.

All I know from him is how he would rate it. That's it.

It would be cool if there was a setting here where if there's a spoiler tag it's just not there, so no temptation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"