Jayme Lawson (Bella Real)
Clancy Brown (Maroni)
Deirdre O'Connell (Francis Cobblepot?)

Maybe:
Zoë Kravitz
Paul Dano
Barry Keoghan

Last edited:
Deadline for some reason confirmed Pattinson it’s back, like duh.

So Grace Randolph was right. People need to apologize to her
I suspect Uslan is just quoting that Production magazine, which while legit isn't 100% reliable. And probably where Serial Liar and Con Artist Grace Randolph got her info. I really doubt Uslan is privy to much of any information about these movies - he's just a name in the credits for contractual reasons dating back to '89.

Didn't Gunn implicitly shoot down the November start date anyway? By saying he wasn't sure where someone was getting their production dates? The tweet he was replying to was deleted but that was the impression I got.

Last edited:
Alternatively: a few more months until we haven’t gotten any casting because these reports were off and everyone starts panicking.
I keep thinking that "production" is vague enough of a term that by "production starts in November" Uslan might've meant it's when pre-production starts on set building and stuff.

Just starting to appreciate that I’ve gotten too invested in Mike Marino and co. winning for Makeup, and am going to flip the unholy **** out of the Oscars let me down.

Robbed and burglarized IMHO.

It’s not like I was ever expecting Best Picture, but not even nominating Fraser and Giacchino, each prior winners, and then passing up the make-up team for what was far and away the most impressive work? Lunacy.

When I saw that it wasn’t nominated for cinematography or score, I already knew that it was going to be an uphill battle for it to win any of the categories that it was nominated for. Oh well.

the release date didn't help either. it's been more than a year now. the sequel has clearly an oscar date

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"