The Batman General News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

They set up the big reveal in this first scene so well to me.

Looks like The Batman is trending on twitter or X or whatever it's called. Seems like putting it on Netflix worked.

Interesting tidbit I picked up after watching an interview where David Tennant mentions his mother-in-law (and Peter Davison’s ex-wife) is American: his mother-in-law played Dory.

Did this movie even get a single mention today at WBD's Upfront?

I dunno, fam. I'm getting worried this one's heading to the chopping block.
Could it not be just that it's multiple years away?

It is gonna be wild if they ice an existent, successful franchise in favour of a purely hypothetical one that has zero proof of success.

Deleted my comment and reposted it in the proper thread.

I dunno. They're already dating and talking about Supergirl and that's coming out around the same time. Just complete and total radio silence on this project however.

You really think they would do that to Reeves and he would be silent about it? We havent heard anything because he isn't done with it yet.

If The Batman II wasn't coming out why would they waste time on The Penguin series? (which they are pimping)

You really think they would do that to Reeves and he would be silent about it? We havent heard anything because he isn't done with it yet.

If The Batman II wasn't coming out why would they waste time on The Penguin series? (which they are pimping)
To be fair, The Penguin actually gives them a vested interest to not deflate hype surrounding it by Reeves publicly dropping out and the movie its designed to set up being iced.

I don't think that's going to happen, for the record.

I do suspect there will be Batman Part II announcements once Penguin finishes because I think they’re introducing a major character or two who will carry over to Part II that they’re keeping under wraps for the show.

I agree. I’m pretty sure we will hear a lot about who’s “in talks” around September, but no confirmation on newer characters until after the series.

To be fair, The Penguin actually gives them a vested interest to not deflate hype surrounding it by Reeves publicly dropping out and the movie its designed to set up being iced.

I don't think that's going to happen, for the record.
If they were not going to make a sequel they would let Penguin crash and burn like they did Aquaman 2. It's on Max no one would notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"