The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna try to see it in IMAX, Dolby, and in DBox.

There is nothing funnier than being asked by Andy what supreme brand of hot dogs you have in Canada that are on the level of “Hebrew Nationals”....and you tell him “Muthaf**kin Hot Dawgs Son!”...and he literally searches for it on google to zero results :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: I know he’ll read this when he returns and flip me the bird. It was worth it.

I'll see it at least 5 times in theaters (assuming quality).

8-9 times for me. My friend saw infinity war 7 times in theaters and I told him years ago I would 1up him for batman.

That’s a dumb comment.

Why because it is true? I love Nolan's films but his overreaction after the hissy fit he threw over TENET (and how much WB bent over backwards to give him what he wanted) was pathetic. And of course he was proven wrong anyways...

Again I love the guy but if his name wasn't Chris Nolan he would be getting dragged.

Back to The Batman...I plan to watch the film on both my Oculus 1 and 2!

There is nothing funnier than being asked by Andy what supreme brand of hot dogs you have in Canada that are on the level of “Hebrew Nationals”....and you tell him “Muthaf**kin Hot Dawgs Son!”...and he literally searches for it on google to zero results :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: I know he’ll read this when he returns and flip me the bird. It was worth it.

How I imagine Andy is spending his time, waiting for the time he can return.

IllCandidHerring-small.gif

Now I need to watch Cape Fear...

Random fact Jessica Lange used to live like 20 minutes from here.

5 times for Begins. 3 for TDK (1 IMAX). 3 for TDKR (2 IMAX).

I was only 5, 8 and 12 for Begins, TDK and TDKR so I only watched them once each and I don't particularly remember it, unfortunately.

I'll probably only watch The Batman in theatres once but I fully intend on getting to double digits on streaming services. (So long as it is the Batman movie I've been waiting for)

I saw Begins 3 times, TDK 7 times and TDKR 4 times I think.

I've watched them all multiple times, but The Dark Knight by far the most. I was a bit obsessed with it for a while.

I saw Batman Begins once, TDK 4 times, and TDKR 3. I would have seen the TDK 20 times if I could have but was a teen and didn't have a job at the time lol. I definitely made up for all the other times on Blu Ray. I've lost count of how many times I've seen the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"