The Book of Boba Fett The Book of Boba Fett General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

The fact that this only uses the first half of episode 1 reveals why it looks slightly underwhelming. Then again, Mandalorian trailers never went big either. We'll be there anyway and I like going in blind. Keeps the surprises intact. This team has been really good at that, despite some unforunate leaks that were outside of their control.

I resubscribe to Disney+ yearly so I am ready for Boba Fett and all the other Disney+ Star Wars and Marvel Goodness next year. Just got to catch up on the last two episodes of Hawkeye.
Yeah, I will be keeping the Disney + sub running continuously. Fully up to date on Marvel and Star Wars shows for now. :cool:

Maul's busy being dead at the moment.
In this universe dead is just a placeholder until a new story needs a character. Anyway it could be a flashback of how Maul killed some of the older syndicate leaders and that is how these newer ones rose to power. He could also show up as a ghost, spirit, or even just an old hologram message.

Some issues with this subforum ATM

Last edited:
Reddit has a 4Chan leak… I didn’t look, but saw someone mention a certain fan favorite from Clone Wars/Bad Batch.

Luke's friends, the deleted Tosche Station locals in Fett?
5ylxj2.gif

5ylxbz.gif

Probably unnamed, throwaway easteregg, yet they do look like an older Camie and Fixer, who Fett is now saving from the current Tatooine gangs. With diehard OT fans FavrOni & R.Rodriguez involved that's no accident.
5ylwaw.gif

5ylwux.gif

Last edited:
So are we gonna see Darth Maul in this? All these Syndicates and I think Maul might pop up. They might do a movie Maul with a Witwer voice if he shows up in the series.

Maul died right before ANH in Rebels. Although “somehow Mail survived” is not beyond enough of a reason to bring him back again.

Although preferably, I’d prefer Qi’Ra. She’d probably make the most sense, especially after the Battle of the Bounty Hunters comic arc.

I read the "leak" and I have my fair share of skepticisms

A lot of it reads of common fan theories and appearances that would seem logical.

Where it loses me is Qi'ra being the big bad. If your reading the Crimson Reign comics it heavily implies that Qi'ra is not going to come out of it alive against Vader and Palps

Plus I don't know how much of a grude Cad Bane would have against Boba after their duel.

Is the Boba and Cad Bane duel canon? Haven’t watched the Bad Batch yet.

Lucas told Filoni Bane's the reason Boba's helmet has a dent. From what i've heard the duel still happened just they never got around to finishing the episode.

Which how do you even dent Beskarr?

Lucas told Filoni Bane's the reason Boba's helmet has a dent. From what i've heard the duel still happened just they never got around to finishing the episode.

Is Bobas armor full Beskar?

In this universe dead is just a placeholder until a new story needs a character. Anyway it could be a flashback of how Maul killed some of the older syndicate leaders and that is how these newer ones rose to power. He could also show up as a ghost, spirit, or even just an old hologram message.
I mean, Obi-Wan watched him die on a Dave Filoni show...

If he shows up, I'd expect him in Obi-Wan. Flashbacks or visions there could make some good sense, but I guess you never really know.

Beskar being what it is, is a newer invention. Remember, Jango's helmet was able to be explode on TCW. And now we know, it couldn't have been his helmet, because that's Boba's. :hehe:

The reasoning for TCW armor weakness, has been that most armor for Mando's is no longer full Beskar. That it is mostly other materials. That wouldn't qualify for Boba's. So let's go with lightsaber.

Is Bobas armor full Beskar?

Dinn seemed to imply that it was.

Beskar being what it is, is a newer invention. Remember, Jango's helmet was able to be explode on TCW. And now we know, it couldn't have been his helmet, because that's Boba's. :hehe:

The reasoning for TCW armor weakness, has been that most armor for Mando's is no longer full Beskar. That it is mostly other materials. That wouldn't qualify for Boba's. So let's go with lightsaber.

I mean Beskar was first named dropped in 2006 So its not SUPER new.

Also I seem to recall from the visual dictionaries that Jango's armor was Durasteel and not Beskar. I think its also implied that Jango had more than one set.

My theory is that Jango used his Durasteel set on business but kept his Beskar set that he got from Jaster Mereel stored away and that's the set Boba used. Because Mace did held up the broken in half helmet.

Well long story short...we need the canon Jango Origin story

Dinn seemed to imply that it was.

I mean Beskar was first named dropped in 2006 So its not SUPER new.

Also I seem to recall from the visual dictionaries that Jango's armor was Durasteel and not Beskar. I think its also implied that Jango had more than one set.

My theory is that Jango used his Durasteel set on business but kept his Beskar set that he got from Jaster Mereel stored away and that's the set Boba used. Because Mace did held up the broken in half helmet.

Well long story short...we need the canon Jango Origin story
Being named dropped, and the properties are two different things. We learn new things about lightsabers all the time, and they've been around for 44 years. Canon use of lightsaber crystals first appeared in what, TCW? First time we saw one on film was 2017. The Death Star using kyber crystals was an old EU thing, but not canon until 2016.

Visual dictionaries aren't canon. They are written over all the time. The durasteel stuff is a good example of that.

And now you can change lightsaber crystal colours by tuning them.

"There's always some truth in Legends"

Speaking of which....

They did name drop Xizor in Crimson Reign as the head of Black Sun.

Boba vs Xizor would be dope...
I haven't read it myself, but apparently Xizor has shown up in the comics recently.

I mean, Obi-Wan watched him die on a Dave Filoni show...

If he shows up, I'd expect him in Obi-Wan. Flashbacks or visions there could make some good sense, but I guess you never really know.
That would work too. Not sure on the time period but they could either show the fight as a flashback or it could happen in the series. Obi-wan could just be reflecting on things and this fight pops up.

Hawkeye :up:
Geralt :up:
Now time for the real daddy to return.........:mrk::boba:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back