Venom The Carnage thread

It's a shame though. Venom should've been rated R from the start. We've had 2 big screen live action Venoms thus far. And although I do love Spider-man 3,both versions have been disappointing for me...being a massive fan of the character.

Rumor has it that we may FINALLY get a trailer during Super Bowl Feb. 7; it might be rated-R.

I'm dying for a Marvel Legends movie Carnage. Hope we get some kind of reveal for an online Toy Fair like they did with SDCC

I stg I'm gonna start a riot if they push this movie back again like they did with Morbius

I stg I'm gonna start a riot if they push this movie back again like they did with Morbius

Freakin SAME.

Honestly I can't believe they already pushed Morbius back again, that far. This is starting to get to me

Well,I'm assuming that the film is probably already shot and completed. Unless they are still working on little things like touching up effects and such?

Well,I'm assuming that the film is probably already shot and completed. Unless they are still working on little things like touching up effects and such?
If we're still talking about the Venom sequel, then prooooobably.

I just want SOMETHING. Even something as little as a first look at Carnage himself fully suited up would be enough to shut me up.

Because right now I just wanna know what he looks like.

Btw this came in yesterday. Tons of fun posing around despite the slightly loose wrist swivel and paint errors on the classic head:

IMG_20210126_123907484.jpg

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

So was the rumored Super Bowl teaser/trailer a bust/BS?

Either way, super bummed :(

I saw a BS teaser about a Venom 2 trailer...and nothing. Ugh. So tired of delays and a whole lot of nothing to show...gets old. I GET it, but I don't have to like it!!!

They ****ing pushed it back again. That's the only explanation.

They ****ing pushed it back again. That's the only explanation.

Damnit. That seems likely

But can't they just at least show us a PICTURE or IMAGE of ANYTHING? I really don't think that would prematurely ruin the hype for this movie or anything like that, or in any way hurt the movie, regardless of the release date.

I really miss the days when movies (and games too) were continuously teased months and years in advance. It gives people who are extremely interested and excited something to talk about and have some fun discussing, even if it is mostly just pointless or a way to kill time

So, this is rather interesting. They went with white teeth Carnage.

Screenshot_20210510-085525.png Screenshot_20210510-085735.png

Also there's no way in hell that 2020 Marvel Legends figure was movie Carnage lmao

I better get a Marvel Legends figure for the movie!

Design is a little uninspired, Im a bit disappointed.

I better get a Marvel Legends figure for the movie!
We're most definitely getting one. We already got 2018 movie Venom as well as the FoX-Men and ITSV figures (which is proof they're getting better about different properties now).

Plus during Hasbro's investor's day event back in late February, Let There Be Carnage was part of their "list".

Screenshot_20210508-155002.png

We're most definitely getting one. We already got 2018 movie Venom as well as the FoX-Men and ITSV figures (which is proof they're getting better about different properties now).

Plus during Hasbro's investor's day event back in late February, Let There Be Carnage was part of their "list".

View attachment 45623

Interesting. This will never happen, but I would totes be in for a 2 pack of Riot (fairly easy repaint of their movie Venom with new head and some weapon hands) and Carnage. Again....won't happen, lol. I think a 2 pack of Venom and Carnage is more likely

E1B3wPkWUAkxKSA

I think there may be some black patterns on Carnage there also, but it's hard to really see given how dimly lit the shots are. I hope this isn't all the Carnage scenes from the movie. We need to see Carnage out and about cutting up people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"