Venom The Carnage thread

I should've known this is what we'd be getting after seeing that arm prop from the set video and Tom Hardy reposting fan art of all-red white teeth Carnage.

I mean, I had a hunch, but when the release date was THAT far away all you could really do was speculate and I sorta fell off.

But I'm flexible since that's how he looked when I was first introduced to him way back in 2007.

Last edited:
Interesting. This will never happen, but I would totes be in for a 2 pack of Riot (fairly easy repaint of their movie Venom with new head and some weapon hands) and Carnage. Again....won't happen, lol. I think a 2 pack of Venom and Carnage is more likely
Are you on the Fwoosh forums? Because someone else replied to my comment with that exact same idea

I'm very curious as to what his actual shade of red will be in this movie. From the best shots we have right now it looks like he'll be a more fleshy color, yet the poster and the church scene make him look super rich blood red.

So, this is rather interesting. They went with white teeth Carnage.

View attachment 45620 View attachment 45621

More than that, they seem to have grabbed Riot's symbiote and just painted it red? The chin structure is also similar. I don't know, I feel like Woody Harrelson is going to be a great Cletus Kasady but this design feels like another generic goopy symbiote. I was expecting something more iconic and different from just another color Venom with tendrils.

EDIT: Then again, he seems to have a layer of grime and dirt to him that reminds me of the big rat meat monster in season 3 of Stranger Things.

kbwh8qt3vvk11.jpg

rgerherh.jpg

More than that, they seem to have grabbed Riot's symbiote and just painted it red? The chin structure is also similar. I don't know, I feel like Woody Harrelson is going to be a great Cletus Kasady but this design feels like another generic goopy symbiote. I was expecting something more iconic and different from just another color Venom with tendrils.

EDIT: Then again, he seems to have a layer of grime and dirt to him that reminds me of the big rat meat monster in season 3 of Stranger Things.
In that cathedral scene especially, he looks like a skinned corpse.

Okay, so it looks like he actually does in fact have some more black on him than a lot of people thought

20210511_123054.jpg

Riot was originally supposed to be Carnage but they took him out, to save him for the sequel.

I love Woody Harrelson. Always been a big fan. He's so perfect for this.

I'd have also prefer black teeth as well but it doesn't bother me that much, but i really want him not to be as big as Venom; make him smaller, faster and more vicious.

I'd have also prefer black teeth as well but it doesn't bother me that much, but i really want him not to be as big as Venom; make him smaller, faster and more vicious.
Honestly after Venom and Riot I think Carnage will also be taller than usual to follow suit. But he DOES already look fairly skinnier than the both of them.

That's fair. I was expecting black teeth too but a few people have pointed out that the black teeth might not show up well, which is probably why they went the white teeth route instead.

I'm really hoping the tendrils are more prominent all over his body than the Pop seems to imply though.

I'm sure a lot of people will change their minds once we see footage of him in action and/or better lighting.

He's bigger than Venom? Expected but unwelcome. Was hoping he'd be slim but faster and clearly just as if not far stronger.

This is a pretty accurate design. CG looks good awful but this franchise will do that. Here's to hoping we do get a very murderous extreme Carnage still despite the rating.

He's bigger than Venom? Expected but unwelcome. Was hoping he'd be slim but faster and clearly just as if not far stronger.

This is a pretty accurate design. CG looks good awful but this franchise will do that. Here's to hoping we do get a very murderous extreme Carnage still despite the rating.
They haven't specified if he's bigger than Venom but I highly doubt he is. But he IS skinnier if you look closely

Screenshot_20210510-085525.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"