Venom The Carnage thread

Venom design from SM3 would be so perfect for Carnage...

carnage2.jpg

Venom's eyes are too narrow, and surprisingly, Carnage looks very good here, but I don't expect him to look that good in the movie, he'll probably be much more muscular and taller than Venom, which is not a good thing.

Venom's eyes are too narrow, and surprisingly, Carnage looks very good here, but I don't expect him to look that good in the movie, he'll probably be much more muscular and taller than Venom, which is not a good thing.
I really don't think he'll be THAT much more muscular than Venom. Even just looking at that first reveal in the trailer he looks skinny. I think the physique he has as portrayed by the statue is fairly reasonable and accurate enough most likely.

I'm also pleasantly surprised to see the tendrils all over his body

So, we happy now?

Definitely looks a lot better now that we had a real good look at him. He looks scary and inhuman, that's great. Just seeing him shooting spikes in the church took me right back to old games :)

He has a lean build but he controls his body and bulks up or stretches according to what he needs. TBH i'm pretty satisfied now, he just needed darker teeth and slightly different eyes and he'd be pretty much comic accurate but I understand that the teeth would lose readability in that dark face of his. He has an evil grin when walking forward:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:
I've BEEN happy cuz I had a feeling it was just bad lighting and not enough footage the first time around

Gosh I hope he talks. I wonder how he will sound.
Seeing the little symbiote "snake" thing near the end has me certain we'll hear him speak.
They only do that when they're talking to their hosts so since Cletus and Carnage are the same being I'm wondering how they'll do the dialogue.
I'm unironically hoping to hear Woody's drawl through the symbiote. That's one of the things I genuinely enjoy about Carnage; how he looks like this fleshy alien monster thing but talks and sounds like a surfer or redneck.

Seeing the little symbiote "snake" thing near the end has me certain we'll hear him speak.
They only do that when they're talking to their hosts so since Cletus and Carnage are the same being I'm wondering how they'll do the dialogue.
I'm unironically hoping to hear Woody's drawl through the symbiote. That's one of the things I genuinely enjoy about Carnage; how he looks like this fleshy alien monster thing but talks and sounds like a surfer or redneck.

I love how he sounds in the 90s show. He has a crazy laugh to. I hope he’s just as crazy in this movie as he was in that show

Loved the trailer. I’ll be happy with Venom 1 on steroids, and this looks like it might be that.

It does seem like the black face on Carnage is only on the second poster.

Those posters are f*ckin dope

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"