• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Oh wow. I didnt expect season 2 to premiere so soon. I figured we'd have to wait 1 year at least.

:chd:

If Sabrina gets picked up for a true "2nd" season I wonder if they will keep this model for the series or go back to the regular 12 episodes a year.

Is this the only Netflix show with this approach?

The only ones I know are the 8-13 seasons per year (or more) model.

Voltron has done it, though they called them seasons.

So there is the Xmas special as well as the 2nd half of season 1 right?

I wonder why the Xmas special? Did they originally envision having 1?

I think so. This was originally being planned for a network, so I imagine the show was planned around a traditional 22/23 episode season, with a plan for a holiday episode at the midseason. I wonder how much of that will be continued with the second season planned knowing they are on Netflix.

Well, the solstice special was fun.

I really liked it, but I already love the show and I am a sucker for Christmas specials. The only thing I found odd was the situation with the friends. Which felt like it was going to be the A plot, and then just disappeared. Is it just me or does Sabrina's hair look less white and more silver?

I really liked it, but I already love the show and I am a sucker for Christmas specials. The only thing I found odd was the situation with the friends. Which felt like it was going to be the A plot, and then just disappeared. Is it just me or does Sabrina's hair look less white and more silver?

Yeah she almost looked grey haired at times. I dont like it. iZombie did the white hair thing much better.

To be clear, I think that is just a one year renewal. 16 episodes, to be split into part 3 and part 4.

Very good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"