The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
As you know the other thread is for Pictures only so theres no scrolling through endless posts just to find the new pictures. yet Discussion seems to creep into it, so it seem's a logical choice to start a thread to discuss the pictures and speculate, Obviously there are threads dedicated to the jokers look and discussing that, that is welcome here but so is discussing the smaller stuff like the first picture of Maggie g. (Hunter you may want to make this a sticky in the 'Batcave ' thread.

As you know the other thread is for Pictures only so theres no scrolling through endless posts just to find the new pictures. yet Discussion seems to creep into it, so it seem's a logical choice to start a thread to discuss the pictures and speculate, Obviously there are threads dedicated to the jokers look and discussing that, that is welcome here but so is discussing the smaller stuff like the first picture of Maggie g. (Hunter you may want to make this a sticky in the 'Batcave ' thread.

It's the "mayor" of Gotham.

That man is too white to be the Mayor, and too dark-haired to be Dent.

What do you guys think of the 2nd Heath pic? I mean atleast it showcases a better looking smile, green hair, and darker eyes, infact the blurred glass pic almost makes him look like Tim Sale's Joker.

What do you guys think of the 2nd Heath pic? I mean atleast it showcases a better looking smile, green hair, and darker eyes, infact the blurred glass pic almost makes him look like Tim Sale's Joker.

I'm into it. It looks so creepy, and now that you say it I see the Sale joker 100%.

i cant help but think that second picture of ledger has a ceaser romero shade hair, or is thats just me?

i cant help but think that second picture of ledger has a ceaser romero shade hair, or is thats just me?

Its probably b/c Ledger is sporting longer, thicker hair than Nicholson's Joker so the overall silhouette is more aligned to Romero's Joker. Although you can see that this Joker is gonna look a lot more sinister.

i saw that too
joker.jpg

but hell its still green
_1180437177.jpg

yeah i suppose we should be grateful, as long as theres no painted tashe. actually in the 60's batman film why did the joker wear a mask (along with penguin, catwoman, and riddler) like the riddlers, its hardly gonna disguise him, i mean the guys paler than a vampires victim with green hair.

they look like they're using strong backlighting on Ledger in that second Joker pic, so it probably looks a light lighter and more neon than it will in the film.

yeah i suppose we should be grateful, as long as theres no painted tashe. actually in the 60's batman film why did the joker wear a mask (along with penguin, catwoman, and riddler) like the riddlers, its hardly gonna disguise him, i mean the guys paler than a vampires victim with green hair.

I love that movie.

So I see from the car and taxi pics that the mayor's name is Robert Garcia, is that character in the comic books or is it a made up name for Nestor's mayor?

So, we're finally agreeing that Heath has the look and I hope the giant smile will show off his teeth like most Joker art..

and yeah, like I said, to me its 100% Sale Joker.

he wore that mask for the same reason he wore a pair of surfing shorts over his tux in the episode "Surfs up Joker's down" it was the 60's.
Joker.jpg

jkr6998.jpg

damn that show. if it was not so funny i would hate it.

lmao, that was my first introduction to batman, and I gotta say, i still love the show.

lmao, that was my first introduction to batman, and I gotta say, i still love the show.
My first introduction was the 89 movie. then when the media took hold and everything was batman batman batman I got into the show. I was 9 years old and I could not figure out why batman was such a badass in the movie and such a poof on TV. Still some of my best Batman memories are of that show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"