• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread

Oh damn I forgot it was E3 this weekend! What is on at the moment?

You missed EA's conference, which was cringe worthy.

I believe EA is it for today.

You missed EA's conference, which was cringe worthy.
Thanks.

So nothing impressive on the games front? :dry:

You'd think after all these years these companies would realise how cringeworthy some of their presentations are.

I was expecting more Star Wars from EA, since EA got the game license, we got 2 Battlefront games, concept art from various EA studios that were interested to make Star Wars games, and various updates for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I'm banking on no.

Is wb or rocksteady supposed to be presenting today or are we just guessing it'd be today.

the superman leak/rumor said it would debut at the MS show.

so hopefully in a few hours we will have our answer.

I'm gonna go ahead and say E3 starts today because EA **** the bed so far with their presentation. Yeah Anthem looks neat and so does Battlefield V, but there were no banger announcements. The Star Wars news was nothing. We've all known a Star Wars game is in production and the "announcement" was so flat and dull. They couldn't have pulled together some concept art or a CG trailer of some sort?

I'm gonna go ahead and say E3 starts today because EA **** the bed so far with their presentation. Yeah Anthem looks neat and so does Battlefield V, but there were no banger announcements. The Star Wars news was nothing. We've all known a Star Wars game is in production and the "announcement" was so flat and dull. They couldn't have pulled together some concept art or a CG trailer of some sort?

Well technically thats true bc EA Play isnt a part of E3

I do wonder how much of the EA presentation was sold off to Sony and Microsoft.

So, Microsoft apparently has a set up for 100 players in their stage.

(insert title here) battle royale confirmed.

Should be fun to see how that plays out live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"