The Eric Andre Show

"YOU'RE NOT MARTIN LUTHER KING!!!!" might as well be the Republican slogan at this point.

Loved seeing Eric Andre troll Alex Jones. Jones is despicable and dangerous.

Loved seeing Eric Andre troll Alex Jones. Jones is despicable and dangerous.

The things he says in reality are crazier than the things Andre says for comedy.

Like that one time where he became a Super Saiyan

I miss the Katt Williams hair. :csad:

I'm happy this is finally coming back. It felt like it was off air for a really long time.

mShaOBs.gif

Eric Andre is a treasure that we don't appreciate enough.

On Adult Swim's facebook page, they posted their Rapper Warrior Ninja skit. lol

Andre is going to be on Mrac Maron's podcast on Thursday.

The things he says in reality are crazier than the things Andre says for comedy.

What kills me is that my all time favorite band is the Smashing Pumpkins, and I can't stand listening to them anymore because Billy Corgan pals around with that stupid f**k. I guess that's what happens when your music career dwindles after years of pissing off your contemporaries and (on occasion) your own fans. You become best buds with an a**hole who thinks you're worthy of any interview.

These episodes go by so #%*^ing quick. Anyway great to have this back.

The Kraft Punk cameo was hilarious.

Stacey Dash Is still bad.

Her work in Clueless was Oscar worthy tho.

What did he do to his hair...and the set?! lol

RU96DgM.jpg

He was on the Stern show last week and said for this season he stopped cutting his nails and showering. He would also urinate in jars and leave it in the green room. He also wasn't brushing his teeth. He would always try to hug the guests and breathe in their face as much as possible. Hannibal would get really upset when he would sit next to him.

All that being said they are two of the funniest guys around.

[YT]dUaVFNVmjh4[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"