The Irredeemable Ant-Man has been cancelled...

Hmmm... What if they stick the two recent cult supported cancelled 12 issues series' together, and have Ant-Man join the NextWave team?

Anyone else notice how Kirkman pretty much blatantly made fun of the people who wrote into the letter collumn?

Theories on the last issue?

From the preview it looked like he was with every stupid marvel character of all time. I'm hearing all sorts of stuff about him joining the NW, Loners, or Thunderbolts.

Anyone think he'll rescue BF?

Lastly I'm starting a petition for "recap ant" to have his own spinoff, anyone in?

I bet he'll make some appearances in a team book before getting his own series again.

The most likely fit would be in a GLA or GLX (or whatever they're calling themselves now) mini or oneshot. Although for some reason I like the idea of a Yu-drawn Ant-Man in the pages of New Avengers....

I'm willing to bet it won't be the Initiative. One size-changing punching bag is probably more than enough.

Well loners make sense given it's like a self help group and I could see him being court ordered or something to go.

NW if he's still running, although I see this the least likely.

NA would be cool, but we all know bendis would just make him white noise like spider-man.

Thunderbolts would be cool as well. He's not as bad as most of the group but he'd bring in some comedy and kind of be a character in the middle of the "bad" and "good" members of the team.

GLA would be pretty cool as well. I'd like to see him an SG interact.

Well loners make sense given it's like a self help group and I could see him being court ordered or something to go.

NW if he's still running, although I see this the least likely.

NA would be cool, but we all know bendis would just make him white noise like spider-man.

Thunderbolts would be cool as well. He's not as bad as most of the group but he'd bring in some comedy and kind of be a character in the middle of the "bad" and "good" members of the team.

GLA would be pretty cool as well. I'd like to see him an SG interact.

Bendis would ruin him, you're right. Still...I like Yu's version of him. I'm not sure he's a good fit for Thunderbolts. I don't read that one, but it seems to be of a "different" kind of humor than Kirkman's. And him joining the New Warriors would too much of a distraction for me. I like that book a lot for what it is right now. Adding a guy like Eric might muck it up.

You've got a strange obsession with Twinkies.

And zombies for no reason are indeed quite lame.

You've got a strange obsession with Twinkies.

And zombies for no reason are indeed quite lame.

I've never even had a Twinkie. :(

And the reason for Jan being a zombie is because it's scarier then her being just Jan.

I don't get why it wasn't a bruised Jan. Or maybe his greatest fear is that his mind will go wonky again and he'll kill Jan instead of just smacking her around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"