The Irredeemable Ant-Man has been cancelled...

I'd like him to dump all the silly bug themed and jolly giant costumes and just go by Dr. Pym.

It's time to go back, if he wants to be taken seriously again.

His Dr. Pym days were some of his best. He needs to quit sticking with one stupid theme and combine all of his powers and ideas--shrinking, growing, stingers, keeping miniaturized equipment and vehicles on himself, and controlling insects.

I really hate that I have to explain this.

I'm insinuating that this Ant-Man never be featured in a Marvel comic ever again. Never have a word of dialogue. Never be anything more than a spec in a single panel of every issue published. Would you really want that to happen to a character you like?
You probably wouldn't have had to explain it if you'd been clearer to begin with. Ant-Man's still visible when he shrinks like 90% of the time, just like the Wasp is. :o

Very Dissapointed. Easily one of my top 5 fave books(and i'm reading like 20 or so right now so that's a high compliment).

I really wish more folks would've given it a shot.:csad:

But where would he fit and what writer besides Kirkman do you think could capture the spirit?

Just had an idea. Think there's room for him with GLA? I trust Slott to write him properly. He could fill Grasshopper's spot lol.

If by "fill Grasshopper's spot" you mean "get killed within three seconds of appearing," sure. ;)

WTH is going on with the numbering of this book. I bought 10 last week and today I bought 9 :huh:

So...you bought them out of order? What's confusing about that?

Nono, I bought them as they were shipped to my store. So either there was a numbering problem or my store got them out of order.

Aww sad...Expected, but I'm glad it lasted a whole year. A nice little contained, full stroy-line. Kinda like a British Tv Show. I'll have these 12 issues forever though. I hope Eric lives, and is used in other things. He's too nasty of a character to not be utilized elsewhere.

Nono, I bought them as they were shipped to my store. So either there was a numbering problem or my store got them out of order.
The same thing happened to me with Gargoyles. I apparently got #3 last week, but I saw #4 in the old issues racks and realized after flipping through it that I already bought it like a month or two ago. :confused:

Your shops are magical. They're selling books that at the time hadn't been printed yet.

I'd love to do acid, our stores are NOT magical, we're not crazy but the last of the sane people, and why is it so hot?

I'd love to do acid, our stores are NOT magical, we're not crazy but the last of the sane people, and why is it so hot?

1. Come out camping with us and we'll all drop

2. Magical stores would be cool

3. That's just the kind of thing a crazy person would say.....or possibably a Skrull (gasp)

4. Global warming, it's summer, you have a fever, you forgot to pay the AC bill, you're typing under a heat lamp?

Yeah, that was pretty Skrully of me :(

We can figure it out easy enough. I'll just stab you in the heart with a katana and if you die and turn all green and chinny then the world is a better place, of course if you don't and just die......well thanks for taking one for the team.

That whole scene could have been easily solved. It's a little primitive, but if they took turns knocking one member out and observing a transformation(or lack thereof) then they could have figured out who was Skrullin it up :o

Well I guess that way works too, I still say a katanna to the chest is cooler.

Meh.

I feel for those who read and enjoyed the series.

He lost me after fried the face off his aquaitence/friends friend,.. and didn't end it there,... But I suppose an official "non-villian / non-hero / slacker-perv" would be interesting at first.

In context so you understand me:

The Luke Cage Bling series,

The Clone Saga after issue 20,

The Entire House of M fiasco,...

The Gwen Stacy - Goblin ****'s Kid run.

All have the same flavor,.... to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members