The Eric Andre Show

The Eric Andre Show Back for Season 6 With Guests Tinashe, Diplo, Rico Nasty, and More

oxuY32j.jpg

The Eric Andre Show will return to Adult Swim for its sixth season in 2023, the network announced today (May 18). Guests will include Tinashe, Diplo, Rico Nasty, Natasha Lyonne, Jaleel White, Blac Chyna, Jon Hamm, Raven-Symoné, Daymond John, Meagan Good, Waka Flocka Flame, Cypress Hill, Lil Yachty and “a host of other celebrities so big we legally can’t use them in promotions,” the press release jokes.

At this point, I have to wonder if there are any celebrities or figures who appear on The Eric Andre Show who still have no idea what they're walking into.

See, I read that and a part of me wonders if it’s not just to build hype. But, then again, knowing how Chet is most of the time…

I did actually wonder awhile back what might happen if they had a guest who, instead of being caught off guard by the antics, was so into the premise of the show that they’d end up taking Eric Andre out of the driver’s seat. Maybe I manifested this.

Damn it premiered last night? Well I guess I got to watch it on the app.

"Where's Hannibal?"

Lil Nas X seemed to roll with it pretty well.

Natasha Lyonne dissociated so hard in tonight's episode. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"