The Irredeemable Ant-Man has been cancelled...

Bendis would ruin him, you're right. Still...I like Yu's version of him. I'm not sure he's a good fit for Thunderbolts. I don't read that one, but it seems to be of a "different" kind of humor than Kirkman's. And him joining the New Warriors would too much of a distraction for me. I like that book a lot for what it is right now. Adding a guy like Eric might muck it up.

You should check out thunderbolts if you have a chance, I'm loving the new version so far. I'm not sure he's a good fit either but since you've got people like songbird on one side and moonstone on the other, eric would be an interesting addition as he would fall in the middle ground. Plus it makes sense if eric gets suited up for a guy like him to be forced onto the team. Way I figure they outfit him with nanos, he fights for a while being a wildcard before finding out how to remove the nanos then he shrinks and disappears. When he got back into a regular series he'd be running from the t-bolts and norman osborn. I could see this being a very cool progression to his man on the run motif.

You should check out thunderbolts if you have a chance, I'm loving the new version so far. I'm not sure he's a good fit either but since you've got people like songbird on one side and moonstone on the other, eric would be an interesting addition as he would fall in the middle ground. Plus it makes sense if eric gets suited up for a guy like him to be forced onto the team. Way I figure they outfit him with nanos, he fights for a while being a wildcard before finding out how to remove the nanos then he shrinks and disappears. When he got back into a regular series he'd be running from the t-bolts and norman osborn. I could see this being a very cool progression to his man on the run motif.

I'de be down for something like that. So long as he gets his own book again, I'm happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"