Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

Is this going to be the first marvel film after far from home?

Good question.
It's either this, Black Widow or Doc Strange 2, since there's talk it will likely start production soon.

I'd like to see this and DS 2 first! Don't know why, but I can't get excited about a BW movie.

I'd like to see this and DS 2 first! Don't know why, but I can't get excited about a BW movie.
Because it would be smaller scale and have less exotic “powers” on display? I love getting my Ant Man and Wasp fix after Avengers but the larger scale and more out-there films are what I get super-excited about. Love Scarlett though and will be very glad to see a BW solo.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, He said the MCU is going more cosmic with a bigger scope.

I guess so far we’ve only really seen space as the Wild West. It would be fun to go more in depth, go into the power struggles and history of all the empires etc. that would be fun

Is this going to be the first marvel film after far from home?
I think it will probably be Black Widow since that has a director, star and script so is further along than Eternals.
Wouldn't surprise me if it is announced Black Widow is going into production early next year.

Good question.
It's either this, Black Widow or Doc Strange 2, since there's talk it will likely start production soon.
I suspect they originally planned for Guardians of the Galaxy 3 to be after Far From Home.

I suspect they originally planned for Guardians of the Galaxy 3 to be after Far From Home.
They did, but that's changed since it no longer has a director attached.

I'd like to see this and DS 2 first! Don't
Good question.
know why, but I can't get excited about a BW movie.
I hope Dr.Strange 2 is after Spider-Man. GOTG3 would have been the movie because they want to do more cosmic things. I too am not into a Black Widow movie this deep into the MCU but I will watch. If placed right it can work, Ant Man is a good small scale movie that has been placed well.

People seem to be saying Marvel is setting up Kronos. That would be so cool. He’s a great villain with great potential

People seem to be saying Marvel is setting up Kronos. That would be so cool. He’s a great villain with great potential

Maybe I didn't understand correctly; but Kronos as a villain??

He along with a lot of the characters associated with Titan were later retconned into being associated with Eternals. However, Kronos has never been depicted as a villain in the comics as far as I know.

Last edited:
I'm curious who they will cast to play Ikaris, and Sersi :woo:

I'm curious who they will cast to play Ikaris, and Sersi :woo:

We should hear something soon. They will have to have a film to release early 2020.

We should hear something soon. They will have to have a film to release early 2020.
If this is the film for that spot then I'm sure we'll hear something in the not-too-far future. I also think after Avengers 4 comes out and is done, there will be a huge info dump and upcoming slate reveal.

I am so glad he said this . I'm hope this goes that way it'sthway it should be . but we'll have to see . Regardless your awesome Jermy Conrad

Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByte
8h8 hours ago
Jeremy Conrad Retweeted Donnell

We’ll probably see F4 in the MCU before X-Men, but that won’t have much to do with that happens in IW or A4. If anything Eternals could be the path to X-Men more than A4.

Jeremy Conrad added,
Donnell @CoreyDParker_
Replying to @HoustonCowboy21 @RossBishop @ManaByte
I doubt that happens. I’ve heard whatever/however the avengers change or altered the time line will change the MCU forever hint hint x-men, fantastic four

source: Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByteTwitter

I am so glad he said this . I'm hope this goes that way it'sthway it should be . but we'll have to see . Regardless your awesome Jermy Conrad

Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByte
8h8 hours ago
Jeremy Conrad Retweeted Donnell

We’ll probably see F4 in the MCU before X-Men, but that won’t have much to do with that happens in IW or A4. If anything Eternals could be the path to X-Men more than A4.

Jeremy Conrad added,

source: Jeremy Conrad‏Verified account @ManaByteTwitter

Who is he? Does he work for marvel?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Who is this guy and why should we care about his musings?

Who is he? Does he work for marvel?

Oh, First let me say I love the way you said that Endeavor , are you a my hero academia fan? OK, to answer all your questions. I found this guy on the Xavier files twitter along with Mr John D white a that place is linked to a lot of current writers from marvel Entertainment both the books and sometimes the film such as the dead pool movie like my fave writer of the X-books Mr Fabian N .aka Fabian NiciezaVerified account
@FabianNicieza

That said, this guy Jeremy Conrad is a man that runs a web site called mcucosmic.com

And is so far know for being the one that broke the news of the Avengers 4 title supposedly being call Annihilation . but he also broke Eternals. and had something from the post credit scene's from the venom, movie that no one else had which both redid and comic book movie's the news linked him to the source that broke it . he goes out to make sure thing's are ok to post from the marvel studio's and other studio's that have the marvel licensed characters like Sony etc news wise .

So that's all I can tell you. he is he's a reporter that owns his own site devoted to marvel's movie verse. and has access to them when he needs source's. and it seem 's he a comic book geek . but he has nothing do in the "chose making."

I just put him cause it would also be cool it's a know fact that the Eternal's are long live virtually immortal super powered human's that live through out the history of the MU and it would be cool in that movie series mutants were introduced from the early days of the MU history as way to bring in the X-men and rest of the history of the MU as it was in the books a very long time ago.

this guy is on my wave length mentally at least there(in how mutant as whole should be introduced to the MU among the other off shoot of humanity in the MU.). I hope that answer's both your questions.

Last edited:
He along with a lot of the characters associated with Titan were later retconned into being associated with Eternals. However, Kronos has never been depicted as a villain in the comics as far as I know.

Indeed. They guy even created Drax to battle Thanos.

I hope they have a good hook for this movie. Meaning an angle that makes it interesting beyond just cosmic beings. GotG had an engaging soundtrack. Captain Marvel is the first female lead. Not sure what this one will be.

Well, it’s about the beginning of everything right. Prometheus, but with superheroes. Can’t get a bigger story than that. The origin of all things

To be fair, he has broken a lot of exclusives so whoever he is, he’s a big deal with some important sources

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"