Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

Read somewhere that Nomadland has been pulled from release schedule in China because some dug up past quotes from Zhao that the government finds unflattering.

I feel it’s petty, but it’s the Chinese government, but hope it won’t affect Eternals release.

I’m not concerned, marvel is huge in China too and I’m sure as long as she doesn’t say anything while she’s there they won’t bother. Even if they do eff them

Read somewhere that Nomadland has been pulled from release schedule in China because some dug up past quotes from Zhao that the government finds unflattering.

I feel it’s petty, but it’s the Chinese government, but hope it won’t affect Eternals release.
Welll.... if Eternals doesn't get released in China it shouldn't be surprising.

If they banned 1 film directed by Zhao,then they would probably do it again.

Welll.... if Eternals doesn't get released in China it shouldn't be surprising.

If they banned 1 film directed by Zhao,then they would probably do it again.

Which film have they banned of Zhao's and why?

I mean, nothing's stopping them from releasing it in cinemas as is. It, like any other released film, just won't make the money it probably would have pre-pandemic.
Theaters being closed or being opened with limited audience capacity and people still dealing the pandemic are stopping them.

I don't know why you want studios to act like everything is normal. They didn't make these big movies to just gross 50 million or less in North America.

Which film have they banned of Zhao's and why?
Nomadland.

Zhao apparently said things that didn't please the government of China.

In China, a Backlash Against the Chinese-Born Director of ‘Nomadland’

Last edited:
A whole bunch of new t shirt leaks today.

The lack of Black Knight in the promotional artwork and merchandise to me indicates that he will have a very minor role.

A whole bunch of new t shirt leaks today.

The lack of Black Knight in the promotional artwork and merchandise to me indicates that he will have a very minor role.

Unless he's not Black Knight yet and just Dane Whitman. And who would want to just have a Dane Whitman T-shirt?

with Disney sticking to the theatrical release of BW next month we’ll get trailers for Shang Chi and Eternals soon - Eternals probably next month

with Disney sticking to the theatrical release of BW next month we’ll get trailers for Shang Chi and Eternals soon - Eternals probably next month
Maybe yeah, though they should really be restarting their marketing push for BW first then.

No more delays!

If Shang Chi, Black Widow and other Disney films that are plan to come out before Eternals satisfied the big bosses of Disney, then maybe there won't be a delay again.

But we are still in a pandemic,so more movie delays are just inevitable. And honestly, I don't see what harm would it make if they move this to February 2022 when more people at that time are vaccinated and possibly more willing to go to theaters. Its not like there's an official footage for this that have been released for a year now.

Why would be just be Dane Whitman? Of course he will be the Black Knight.

Bruh, it’s an Eternals movie starring a dozen new characters all with fantastical powers. They don’t need one more unrelated superhero that the general fanbase has no reference for just there and established already. Dane Whitman is pretty clearly our audience perspective character, and then when he becomes a hero too its a fun twist.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see him become Black Knight over the course of the movie but its a weird stance by you. Monica didn’t have powers at the start of WandaVision. Hope wasn’t Wasp in Ant-Man 1, Rhodes wasn’t War Machine in Iron Man 1. If you think this movie is gonna be about the superhero Black Knight meeting with all the Eternals, you’re gonna be disappointed.

Bruh, it’s an Eternals movie starring a dozen new characters all with fantastical powers. They don’t need one more unrelated superhero that the general fanbase has no reference for just there and established already. Dane Whitman is pretty clearly our audience perspective character, and then when he becomes a hero too its a fun twist.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see him become Black Knight over the course of the movie but its a weird stance by you. Monica didn’t have powers at the start of WandaVision. Hope wasn’t Wasp in Ant-Man 1, Rhodes wasn’t War Machine in Iron Man 1. If you think this movie is gonna be about the superhero Black Knight meeting with all the Eternals, you’re gonna be disappointed.
Bruh, I'm in no mood to argue. Secondly Black Knight is a cool looking character and Marvel will want to sell plenty of merchandise.

I didn't disrespect you so please don't disrespect me.

I have a feeling, that Black Knight or Captain Britain could be a very likely candidate for a Disney plus series. They could introduce Morgan le Fay, Mordred and all the characters from King Arthur

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"