Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

I have a feeling, that Black Knight or Captain Britain could be a very likely candidate for a Disney plus series. They could introduce Morgan le Fay, Mordred and all the characters from King Arthur

Why not both in the same series? They featured together in very early Black Knight appearances where he was lost in the time of Camelot. Captain Britain also fought alongside him in his original lionheart costume. He was eventually killed by the White Rider but later brought back by Merlin.

yes, I meant both in one series

I have a feeling, that Black Knight or Captain Britain could be a very likely candidate for a Disney plus series. They could introduce Morgan le Fay, Mordred and all the characters from King Arthur

Not that it matters since the pre-Disney+ MCU TV shows have no impact on the films, but wasn't she in The Runaways?

Runaways isn’t canon, I suppose

Eeh...don‘t know, what to think of that
Doesn’t even mention Kro, who we know will be one of the three villains

To be fair its just a quick general overview of the main plot, so its obviously missing a lot of beats. And from the toy leaks, Kro's design looks pretty generic, so it's possible he may not stand out much among the other Deviants. Now if I'm reading it right it seems that
one of the twists is that Icarus is gonna end of be a villain or at least an antagonist and Druig is actually going to end up being good, which is kind of unexpected and neat. Especially if they market Icarus as the lead hero of the movie.

Of course, once again, the Marvel Studios Spoilers Reddit jumps to conclusions about the leak and will most likely judge it according to their own preconceptions before it even gets released, and then complain that it didn’t go according to what they had in their head.

That place is absolute cancer. A lot of them still claim WandaVision wasn’t that good because the theories they made according to the rumors and leaks they read didn’t come true, and are still salty and hung up on the whole on the whole Ralph Bohner thing every time it’s brought up. Bunch of petty, whiny children.

The plot reads generic to me. Hopefully execution is better but the idea that
one of their own betrays them in order to help an evil force destined to awaken and destroy the world isn’t exactly new. Heck that’s what happened in Dr Strange with Kaeicillius and Dormammu

I won't count my chickens yet but IF that plot leak is true, this sounds really disappointing. It's barely faithful to the comics, the story sounds generic and we barely see the Celestials.

Could be Marvel's first dud though I wouldn't be surprised if the masses ate it up with Marvel's rep these days.

they said, that the pitch of Cloe Zhao really impressed them.
That sure couldn’t be with that story in the leak.

I have high hopes, that an inspiring storyteller like Cloe Zhao has better iedeas

Bruh, I'm in no mood to argue. Secondly Black Knight is a cool looking character and Marvel will want to sell plenty of merchandise.

I didn't disrespect you so please don't disrespect me.

There is nothing disrespectful about questioning, dissecting, and disagreeing with your analysis. You consented to such happening when you posted it in a public forum.

As someone who knows nothing about the Eternals the way that plot leak was written was really confusing to me. I guess I assumed
This story didn't have much to do with Earth and took place somewhere else..but they're apparently there the whole time.

I won't count my chickens yet but IF that plot leak is true, this sounds really disappointing. It's barely faithful to the comics, the story sounds generic and we barely see the Celestials.

Could be Marvel's first dud though I wouldn't be surprised if the masses ate it up with Marvel's rep these days.

I haven't and won't read any leaks or spoilers, but just regarding the boldface quote: faithful to the comics isn't really what they do with the movies in general.

I haven't and won't read any leaks or spoilers, but just regarding the boldface quote: faithful to the comics isn't really what they do with the movies in general.

Not according to some posters on here who think the MCU is very close to the comics.

To be fair some are, more than others, but this leak is entirely different from them, different character motivations and everything. About the only accurate thing is powers.

It does seem the more obscure the characters, the greater the diversion is. Peter Quill is an example of a pretty changed character, for example.

Do you think they'll save the trailer for Shang-Chi screenings and not attach it with Black widow? Thinking about it, Eternals is just 4 months away from Black widow now.

Bruh, I'm in no mood to argue. Secondly Black Knight is a cool looking character and Marvel will want to sell plenty of merchandise.

I didn't disrespect you so please don't disrespect me.

Okay? I genuinely don’t understand how “bruh” could be seen as disrespecting you.

You said something extremely definitive on a discussion board about something that let’s be real, isn’t a guarantee for all the reasons I listed.

But instead you zoomed in one word, pretended to be disrespected and say you’re not open to discussion. So why even post?

that discussion...ach

Great, then let me have my opinion.

I never said you have to submit to me being right. I haven’t seen the movie either.

Genuinely, what is the point of a message board if replying to someone’s message is forbidden? Did I even say anything regarding the actual movies/characters that you thought was unfair or not a valid point?

If my use of “bruh” was so disrespectful, how were you not being disrespectful when you basically put down anyone who thought Dane wouldn’t start out as Black Knight in this and acted like the reasoning was so obvious you didn’t have to explain it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"