The Funko Pops! Collectors Thread

Anyone else here get their hands on the Nippet target exclusive? I did, she's so freaking adorable. :IL:

4 years later but i'm bumping this thread. who is still in the game? how many ya got?

i have over 300, and i couldn't tell you the last one i bought. it's been a while. i only get them now if they're free, like from DMI Rewards. If i ever get to them in my garage, i'm going to start selling them and only keeping the ones i really really want.

according to Pop Price Guide, my 2014 Ghostface is worth up to $490 :eek:

of the ones i've uploaded on PPG, this is my current Top Ten in value:

89hPY30.jpg

I only have a few GL Funkos, but I've watched intently as the brand has become a staple of Comic-Cons & various pop culture stores.
4 years later but i'm bumping this thread. who is still in the game? how many ya got?

i have over 300, and i couldn't tell you the last one i bought. it's been a while. i only get them now if they're free, like from DMI Rewards. If i ever get to them in my garage, i'm going to start selling them and only keeping the ones i really really want.

according to Pop Price Guide, my 2014 Ghostface is worth up to $490 :eek:

of the ones i've uploaded on PPG, this is my current Top Ten in value:

89hPY30.jpg

I hear about that Ghostface Funko quite often. Was it an exclusive or something similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"