The Green Lantern Boards Housewarming Party

Great to finally see the Core getting its due It's been a long time coming for the Lantern fans out there. I am happy to hear about the movie coming out and Don't quite remember the Guardians ever paying any of the Lanterns for jack it like heres a ring protect the galaxy and if you die the ring will be ok it will find someone new to take over were you failed. But again glad to hear and see Hal getting the recognition he rightfully deserves.

Didn't Green Lanterns used to have individual oaths?

How, when and why did you become a Green Lantern fan?
OK -- this'll sound ancient to many of you -- please don't reserve me a room at the Old Folks Home just yet!

I got my first Green Lantern comic book in the Summer of 1963. We had just moved to Cleveland and I traded some 'Tom and Jerry' comics with the kid next door.

It was Green Lantern #24 -- I think the villain was The Shark. It was my first superhero comic and I was smitten.

Well, actually I was really smitten by the way Gil Kane drew Carol Ferris! Wow!

I have nearly every single issue of the GL incarnations since that first one, Showcases, T-shirts and a room full of GL action figures. Even got to draw 'The Green Lambkin' from the Zoo Crew for a DC project!

No other character comes remotely close in my affection. I'm glad I found this thread!

•

I am not a big comic reader, but i really enjoy the movies. Ever since Batman Begins, i have been longing for a Green Lantern movie, and i hope it is worth it

If you are going to stick around, I will tell you, but I have this strange feeling that you might be some autobot that's posting advertising on random boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"