The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Gwen Thread

JJJ from now on vote in Gwen,we need an army!

Elimination game you mean?:cwink: I can't vote today but tomorrow I will, I thought I'd bring others up in the meanwhile as she's been pretty safe. We'll keep her that way :woot:

Elimination game you mean?:cwink: I can't vote today but tomorrow I will, I thought I'd bring others up in the meanwhile as she's been pretty safe. We'll keep her that way :woot:

YES! Her safety is what only matters!

Not sure if you guys have seen this but I just found this on YT.
Poor Gwen, if only Peter's spider-sense could have saved her:
[YT]l6vS99dEexI[/YT]
[YT]bFhUOi0srtE[/YT]

Very very good actress, in everything i've seen her in

Hey I was having a debate. What was the cause of her death? Was it because her body actually hit the ground for a split second before being pulled by Spidey? Or was it because her body never hit the ground, but the whiplash caused only her head to smack the ground?

Both the whiplash and the head smack.

Untitled-1_zps3ad3bbeb.gif

i love this gif.

Yeah, I love how the web is like a hand trying to grab her. That whole scene was done well IMO

Hey I was having a debate. What was the cause of her death? Was it because her body actually hit the ground for a split second before being pulled by Spidey? Or was it because her body never hit the ground, but the whiplash caused only her head to smack the ground?

To me she cleary hit the ground I don't know how people didn't see if her whole body back hit the ground. When the web got to her she was like a foot form the ground but with the momentum form the fail when the web got to her she didn't stop falling right away and contined to fall like another foot in till her back hit the ground and then because of the web kind of bonced up.

Gwen is the best character IMO.
Everything involved with Gwen were the highlights IMO of ASM2, I'm just worried
now that there won't be another character who'll grab my attention in the next one.

Everything involved with Gwen were the highlights IMO of ASM2, I'm just worried
now that there won't be another character who'll grab my attention in the next one.

That's the problem, nobody will do that,I'm not that excited for the third one anymore:csad:

This is the time for the villain to steal the spot light

Anyone notice a bridge between 1 and 2?

TASM 1: Spiderman tells Gwen he is throwing her out of the high school window. He throws her out and attaches a web to her abdominal area. Her body arches freakishly like the death scene from TASM 2. I thought it foreshadowed how she would die in 2. Dunno if that was planned.

Yeah I noticed that,I don't think they already knew she was going to die with the webbing on her waist though,maybe on the clocktower.

I love Gwen in both films. Her looks, attitude, dialogue - everything!

giphy.gif

I also loved this look:

emma-stone-spider-man-gwen-stacy-2.jpg

Hmm...she was a lot more stylist on TASM2 :hrt:

But I love the highschool look of the first movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"