The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-man game thread. - Part 2

Could you rewrite the title of the thread please?

The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Thread - Part 2

Sorry, but every time I see a title from a thread written where there are capital letters missing or it's written incorrectly I feel something snapping inside me. :dry:
And it looks amateurish like that imo. :meanie:

Could you rewrite the title of the thread please?

The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Thread - Part 2

Sorry, but every time I see a title from a thread written where there are capital letters missing or it's written incorrectly I feel something snapping inside me. :dry:
And it looks amateurish like that imo. :meanie:

Someone has a mild case of OCD. :o

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Especially when I see people spell "Spider-Man" like "Spiderman"...I damn-near lose it.

Last edited:
©KAW;21679175 said:
I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Especially when I see people spell "Spider-Man" like "Spiderman"...I damn-near lose it.
You play games?

I can barely afford to eat. I'm playing with Survival. A poor man has no time for games.

©KAW;21679175 said:

i_hug_that_feel.png

=P

I'd still take it down, basically, if it's censored here, I'm assuming you're not allowed to use it in any form. =\

You said a swear! I'm telling!

*calls ImmortalFire*

I'm going back to the other thread.....we have 200 more posts to go..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"