The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-man game thread. - Part 2

Could you rewrite the title of the thread please?

The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Thread - Part 2

Sorry, but every time I see a title from a thread written where there are capital letters missing or it's written incorrectly I feel something snapping inside me. :dry:
And it looks amateurish like that imo. :meanie:

Could you rewrite the title of the thread please?

The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Thread - Part 2

Sorry, but every time I see a title from a thread written where there are capital letters missing or it's written incorrectly I feel something snapping inside me. :dry:
And it looks amateurish like that imo. :meanie:

Someone has a mild case of OCD. :o

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Especially when I see people spell "Spider-Man" like "Spiderman"...I damn-near lose it.

Last edited:
©KAW;21679175 said:
I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Especially when I see people spell "Spider-Man" like "Spiderman"...I damn-near lose it.
You play games?

I can barely afford to eat. I'm playing with Survival. A poor man has no time for games.

©KAW;21679175 said:

i_hug_that_feel.png

=P

I'd still take it down, basically, if it's censored here, I'm assuming you're not allowed to use it in any form. =\

You said a swear! I'm telling!

*calls ImmortalFire*

I'm going back to the other thread.....we have 200 more posts to go..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"