The Marvels: News and General Discussion thread

As long as the front design isn't that damn reflective foam tape they used in NWH...

I get what they are going with with Carol's new suit, and it would have been fine if I didn't love the one we get at the beginning of the movie so much.

Despite high stakes in almost any MCU tentpole, DaCosta keeps The Marvels light and fun. “It doesn’t have to be intense and heavy,” Larson says. “There’s a lot of humor. I think this movie’s very funny, and we laughed a lot while making it.”

I'm having Love and Thunder vibes.

Despite high stakes in almost any MCU tentpole, DaCosta keeps The Marvels light and fun. “It doesn’t have to be intense and heavy,” Larson says. “There’s a lot of humor. I think this movie’s very funny, and we laughed a lot while making it.”

I always expected this one to be heavy on the humour. Thor overdid it but it’s natural here. Ms Marvel meeting Carol is going to be a big comedy event. I think the film can be really good while having a lighter tone for much of it.

Yeah, don't know if that's what Kamala will have all movie long, but there's too much going on with that arm compared to the rest of the outfit. I think blue and red alone would've been fine on the arm, but the silver is a little distracting.
I wouldn’t mind if that was only on one arm/one side. If it’s the same on the other it could look a bit much.

wZCKhRT.png

So how wrong is it to ship these two?

ZHZyqek.gif

As long as the front design isn't that damn reflective foam tape they used in NWH...

I get what they are going with with Carol's new suit, and it would have been fine if I didn't love the one we get at the beginning of the movie so much.
Yeah I actually don't have a problem with Carol's new suit, I just like the other one we've seen from earlier in the film more.

I'm good with that lol.

But for the record, even if it's a straight-up comedy, it won't be Love and Thunder because Taika's humor is extremely specific to Taika.

I’m all for light and fun with these three ladies at the helm. I have faith in DaCosta, I know she’s going to bring us a well crafted story.

Meh. I liked Ms Marvel’s suit better in the show. And the Captain Marvel suit is too toned down as well

My 2 cents about the costumes. I like the design on Captain Marvel’s but the the colors definitely look washed out. Ms Marvel’s one is very meh to me. The worst is Photon’s, so plasticky, cheap and boring.

And the problem is....

Interesting. I am in (if schedule allows). Just the cats is worth the IMAX 3D ticket price plus food and drinks and commute.

"You took everything from me". If I could get 2 cents for that phrase in movies..

I am sceptical the audience will show up for this to be honest, it looks kind of bland and the exchange-gimmick gets exhausted very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"