Playstation The Official Playstation 5 Thread

Ok, I’m going to like Kraven.

Looking forward to the web wings. The best part of the first game was traversal for my money, it's a blast just swinging around the city, so curious how they feel as part of that.

Why did they tell me Rebirth was coming out this year? They didn't have to say that and get my hopes up. :(

I’m going to enjoy this a lot but it doesn’t seem as big a jump from the first game that I was hoping for after that many years and deep into a new gen.

Definitely would have liked a bit more out of this. Really felt my eyes glazing over at the live service and VR stuff.

I was working during most of the show and tired so might not have absorbed it all properly, but the best stuff seemed to mostly be things I already knew about. After 2 years I was expecting a bunch of big announcements from various studios in addition to what we got. Can’t help but feel a bit disappointed.

What's the point of a handheld ps5 if it's streaming only?

Wait, what happened to Factions? Was that not expected here? I want that out of the way asap to see Naughty Dog single player stuff but it’s just taking forever to get out the way. :cmad:

What's the point of a handheld ps5 if it's streaming only?

The Wii U gamepad was a bit convenient when sharing a TV. The Switch took that up a notch.

However, definitely not going to be worth the price Sony is going to charge for it.

The other thing I would say is that these digital shows might be time and cost efficient, but they don’t feel like a huge event like in the E3 days with live audiences adding a bunch of hype. I continue to miss that - not talking musical interludes and crap like that, just that feeling of having the big annual gaming event where everyone appears over the course of a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"