Playstation 20th Anniversary

I liked the Crash games, but I don't think I'd put them anywhere near the top 5. I wouldn't put FFVII anywhere near there either. MGS as number 1 is acceptable.

I liked the Crash games, but I don't think I'd put them anywhere near the top 5. I wouldn't put FFVII anywhere near there either. MGS as number 1 is acceptable.
i semi-agree about crash, but mgs & ffs7 definitely deserve to be up there imo

I don't even think FFVII would make my personal Top 25 list. Maybe just barely.

Hmmm... is this a new Crash Bandicoot design? :D

12036961_533977833424478_3916581431343245302_n.png

The first Crash Bandicoot has always been my least favorite out of the original trilogy, still loved it, but yeah. Warped was the superior title from the series.

Last edited:
Warped is the best Crash game I've played and it's miles better than the first one. I'm also surprised to see it in the top 5, though.

I can only hope they'll do a Bandicoot 4 one day that's at least as good as 3.

I can only hope they'll do a Bandicoot 4 one day that's at least as good as 3.
if they do do a new one i hope they call it 4, even though some peole say the wrath of cortex is 4. not to me.

I enjoyed Wrath of Cortex. It was probably the best non-Naughty Dog game I played. I did enjoy Twinsanity, but never did beat it. I thought the humor was pretty funny, at least at the time. Crunch was a pretty cool character.

I loved Crash Team Racing too.

I agree with you guys, Crash Bandicoot 4 would be a cool title for it... if it ever happens. (Plz let it happen.)

Is that an official image? Pretty interesting if so. Hard to believe that Activision would let the IP go, though I guess it's possible there could be a co-development agreement in place. Or it could just mean nothing at the end of the day, too, I guess.

Is that an official image? Pretty interesting if so. Hard to believe that Activision would let the IP go, though I guess it's possible there could be a co-development agreement in place. Or it could just mean nothing at the end of the day, too, I guess.

It is indeed official. The official Playstation account posted it on their Instagram.

It could mean nothing like you said though. He was pretty much the mascot for the original Playstation, so it's not a real shocker they'd use him for the image. His design just seems more modernized which made me speculate a bit. Mainly because I've wanted a new Bandicoot game for awhile now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"