Playstation The Official Playstation 5 Thread

Spider-Man 2 and the Wolverine are the only two newly announced games added in my wishlist. Long wait for 2023/2024? but they are nice surprises. Nice to see an öfficial löök for Ragnarök.

Hopefully the PS5 will be more available before these games come out.

PlayStation Studios Ps5 eXclusive games
2020 - Sackboy, Demon's Soul, Miles Morales*, Astro
2021 - Returnal, Ratchet & Clank, Destruction All-Stars
2022 - Horizon*, God of War*, GT
2023 - Spider-Man
20?? - Wolverine

* - ps4 release

This is Insomniac. While all other studios delay the game they’ve been working on for years by more years, Insomniac ship multiple high quality games in that same period and then announce 2 new big ones without breaking a sweat!
Considering how overworked the workforce is in the video game industry, this gave a good chuckle. :hehe:

2023 - Spider-Man
20?? - Wolverine

* - ps4 release

Thats already looking pretty nice and that doesn't even include likely a Ghost of tushima 2 by sucker punch and what ever else we get from the other studios we have not seen this gen yet and with Gorila games having Horizon Forbidden west early this gen a Horizon 3 before the gen is over could happy and I see Insomanic giving us like at least 1 more game besides spiderman and Wolverine maybe another ratchet and clank or something.

Thats already looking pretty nice and that doesn't even include likely a Ghost of tushima 2 by sucker punch and what ever else we get from the other studios we have not seen this gen yet and with Gorila games having Horizon Forbidden west early this gen a Horizon 3 before the gen is over could happy and I see Insomanic giving us like at least 1 more game besides spiderman and Wolverine maybe another ratchet and clank or something.
If I have to guess
2023 - The Last of Multiplayer
2024 - Bend Studio new IP
2025 - Naughty Dog new sci-fi IP, Ghost of TushIIma
2026 - Horizon III Unforbidden East, new Insomniac Game
2027 - The Last of Us Part III (out before psiX)

Then a remake from Bluepoint and at least 1 game from Housemarquee, Asobi + a new Ps studio launching their debut game. Plus a bunch of psvr2 only games.

I don't think we are getting another Ratchet & Clank til a year after PsiX. We should at least get two new major IPs from PlayStation Studios in this generation.

I'm betting we get another Ratchet & Clank, probably around 25-26, that franchise is Insomniac's baby, they aren't going to leave it for too long.

2023 - Spider-Man
20?? - Wolverine

* - ps4 release
In comparison to SIE's ps4 line up
2013 - Killzone, Knack, Playroom
2014 - Driveclub, Infamous 2nd Son, Infamous 1st Light, Little Big Planet, MLB
2015 - Bloodborne, Order 1886, MLB, Tearaway, Until Dawn
2016 - Ratchet & Clank, Last Guardian, MLB, Shadow of the Beast, Uncharted 4, Alienation
2017 - Horizon, GT Sport, Knack 2, MLB, Gravity Rush, Everybody's Golf, Lost Legacy, Farpoint
2018 - Detroit, God of War, MLB, Spider-Man, Shadow of the Colossus, Astro
2019 - Days Gone, Concrete Genie, Medivil, Death Stranding, MLB, Blood & Truth
2020 - Dreams, Iron Man, MLB, Predator, The Last of Us, Ghost of Tsushima, Miles, Sackboy
2022 - Horizon, GT, God of War

Some psn/psvr games aren't included. A handful of those games are already ported to Pc.

If I have to guess
2023 - The Last of Multiplayer
2024 - Bend Studio new IP
2025 - Naughty Dog new sci-fi IP, Ghost of TushIIma
2026 - Horizon III Unforbidden East, new Insomniac Game
2027 - The Last of Us Part III (out before psiX)

Then a remake from Bluepoint and at least 1 game from Housemarquee, Asobi + a new Ps studio launching their debut game. Plus a bunch of psvr2 only games.

I don't think we are getting another Ratchet & Clank til a year after PsiX. We should at least get two new major IPs from PlayStation Studios in this generation.

Even if we dont get another ratchet and clank game its likely we get something either before spiderman 2 and Worvlen or after from insomanic this gen because even if Worvlen is 2024 that still leaves like 2-3 years before ps6 comes out so they could have if anything have like spiderman 3 in 2027 has cross gen game with ps6 or something. When might we be getting Ghost of tushima 2 from sucker punch? Like 2025?

I think 2025 like what I posted. Or maybe earlier than that. And I think we would seeing a couple of Multiplayer only games from Sony in this generation.

I’m looking forward to whatever the next new big game from Naughty Dog will be. The idea of multiplayer Factions doesn’t excite me but I don’t know much about it and will see how it ends up.

There is a rumour for a sci fi game from them. The Last of Us Part II is a divisive game but for me, thats like one of the best games I've played in The Last of 12 months.

I have done something crazy again. Still have no PS5 but bought Miles Morales for the PS5 (it was briefly on sale last week at it's lowest price) and pre-ordered Horizon Forbidden West in the event I get one sometime in the next decade.

I have done something crazy again. Still have no PS5 but bought Miles Morales for the PS5 (it was briefly on sale last week at it's lowest price) and pre-ordered Horizon Forbidden West in the event I get one sometime in the next decade.
I think I'd be doing that as well once I saw Miles Morales, Guardians of the GalaXy, Resident Evil Village and Horizon II Forbidden West are less than $30. I don't have high hopes that I would get a ps5 by 2022.

Right now, I have nothing new play with the ps4 and just waiting patiently for Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Hitman 3 and Mass Effect Trilogy to drop their prices.

Anybody else only stick with one controller or is it just me? I'm still using my launch controller.

I bought the red and black controller but my launch controllers still work fine

Haha. I owned 40 DVDs before I owned a DVD player (couldn’t decide which one to get and whether to just go with future game console).

If it's any consolation, I bought Miles Morales for PS5 three months before I was able to get my hands on a PS5, and that was on top of buying the PS4 digital version of the game when it launched. I was just that impatient to play it. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"