• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Playstation The Official Playstation 5 Thread

For state of play I was figuring we would get ratchet and clank game play or trailer, Returnal but it got a little like 1 and a half minute video today or something so maybe we will not get that tommorw. Kena release date. Maybe first gameplay of Horizon FW. Out side of that I am not sure.

Praying to Kos (or some say Kosm) we get a Bloodborne PC Port.
Chill... They've just given us Days Gone and you already want more? :D Though I can imagine how a game such as Bloodborne would play like on a 144Hz monitor. :hmr:

But seriously... I doubt they're are going to announce ports at these State of Play events. They'll do it out of the blue in random interviews.

They will if it's a remaster for PS5 too.
State of Play presentations didn't mention that other ps4/5 games are coming out in another platform iirc.

I don't see why it should be different now especially they just launched a new console. Even a remaster comes out in pc, they'd probably just leave it out unless the gameplay footage is captured through a windows computer.

I hope to see Horizon stuff today.

This is so much better then the Nintendo Direct. Nothing but stuff I want to play. Kena looks so amazing. Sad to see it delayed until August though. I wanted it in March like they promised! :argh:

Remake on PS5 and Yuffie DLC? Like I needed an excuse. :mrk:

Darth is going to get the double Remake platinum. :hehe:

I was kind of hoping for news on the hardware instead of software but there were a couple of cool things I like mainly being deathloop and crash

Well, that was boring. I don't remember what the last State of Play was, but this one was quite a waste of time.

So everything looked amazing.

- Kena looks stunning. Absolutely stunning. I can't wait to play it. The game I am looking forward to the most this year, unless God of War 2 does actually come out.
- The Remake upgrade is fire. Yuffie!!! :mrk:
- Solar Ash looks amazing. It's such a fun looking evolution from the team that made Hyper Light Drifter, one of my favorite games.
- Returnal continues to look intriguing, and a lot more action based then I expected. It's a Rogue like. Nice.
- Deathloop looks really good, but they suck at advertising it imo.
- It warms my heart they are still making Oddworld games, and this ones looks really promising.
- I might finally play a Five Night's at Freddy's.

This and the Nintendo Direct were the game equivalent of “this didn’t have to be a meeting.”

Even the voiceover sounded bored at the end. “Aaaaaaaand that’s our show. Seeyanexttime.”

I was kind of hoping for news on the hardware instead of software but there were a couple of cool things I like mainly being deathloop and crash
Yeesh, that did not need to be a State of Play.
Well, that was boring. I don't remember what the last State of Play was, but this one was quite a waste of time.
I am legitimately shocked by this reaction. They showed some great stuff. A lot of new, great stuff. This had more going for it then most E3 presentations. Much more then any Nintendo Direct. A lot of legit, actual gameplay for some really good looking games, all coming out in the next 6 months except for Solar Ash I believe.

Kena, Returnal, Deathloop, Solar Ash, and they just showed Yuffie. The internet will probably melt today from that final announcement.

So everything looked amazing.

- Kena looks stunning. Absolutely stunning. I can't wait to play it. The game I am looking forward to the most this year, unless God of War 2 does actually come out.
- The Remake upgrade is fire. Yuffie!!! :mrk:
- Solar Ash looks amazing. It's such a fun looking evolution from the team that made Hyper Light Drifter, one of my favorite games.
- Returnal continues to look intriguing, and a lot more action based then I expected. It's a Rogue like. Nice.
- Deathloop looks really good, but they suck at advertising it imo.
- It warms my heart they are still making Oddworld games, and this ones looks really promising.
- I might finally play a Five Night's at Freddy's.

Highlights for me were Returnal, Kena but the big one was the FF7 Remake Yuffie story DLC and upgrade! :mrk: So awesome to see her she looks great. Can’t wait to play as her. Can’t wait until we eventually see Vincent, Cid and Cait Sith as well down the line :up:

Highlights for me were Returnal, Kena but the big one was the FF7 Remake Yuffie story DLC and upgrade! :mrk: So awesome to see her she looks great. Can’t wait to play as her. Can’t wait until we eventually see Vincent, Cid and Cait Sith as well down the line :up:
I thought I was going to have to wait years to play as Yuffie. Glad that isn't the case. :D

I am legitimately shocked by this reaction. They showed some great stuff. A lot of new, great stuff. This had more going for it then most E3 presentations. Much more then any Nintendo Direct. A lot of legit, actual gameplay for some really good looking games, all coming out in the next 6 months except for Solar Ash I believe.

Kena, Returnal, Deathloop, Solar Ash, and they just showed Yuffie. The internet will probably melt today from that final announcement.

Kena looked good. I still don’t know what Deathloop is actually suppose to be.

The most memorable part to me was when the voiceover said “If you’re a fan of scary games..” and I thought we were about to get Silent Hill, and then turned into FNAF: Past Expiration Date.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Returnal. That is starting to peak my interest. Deathloop feels like it is more fun than what they are actually showing. I don't think they're doing a good job at that even though the idea for the game seems good.

The rest looks pretty. That's it. I may even play them down the road, but this SoPlay didn't entice me for them.
The most memorable part to me was when the voiceover said “If you’re a fan of scary games..” and I thought we were about to get Silent Hill, and then turned into FNAF: Past Expiration Date.
Just what I felt.

Yuffie sounded like she might still be voiced by Mae Whitman. That would be a very nice treat, as she has always been rather perfect at it imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"