Playstation The Official Playstation 5 Thread

For state of play I was figuring we would get ratchet and clank game play or trailer, Returnal but it got a little like 1 and a half minute video today or something so maybe we will not get that tommorw. Kena release date. Maybe first gameplay of Horizon FW. Out side of that I am not sure.

Praying to Kos (or some say Kosm) we get a Bloodborne PC Port.
Chill... They've just given us Days Gone and you already want more? :D Though I can imagine how a game such as Bloodborne would play like on a 144Hz monitor. :hmr:

But seriously... I doubt they're are going to announce ports at these State of Play events. They'll do it out of the blue in random interviews.

They will if it's a remaster for PS5 too.
State of Play presentations didn't mention that other ps4/5 games are coming out in another platform iirc.

I don't see why it should be different now especially they just launched a new console. Even a remaster comes out in pc, they'd probably just leave it out unless the gameplay footage is captured through a windows computer.

I hope to see Horizon stuff today.

This is so much better then the Nintendo Direct. Nothing but stuff I want to play. Kena looks so amazing. Sad to see it delayed until August though. I wanted it in March like they promised! :argh:

Remake on PS5 and Yuffie DLC? Like I needed an excuse. :mrk:

Darth is going to get the double Remake platinum. :hehe:

I was kind of hoping for news on the hardware instead of software but there were a couple of cool things I like mainly being deathloop and crash

Well, that was boring. I don't remember what the last State of Play was, but this one was quite a waste of time.

So everything looked amazing.

- Kena looks stunning. Absolutely stunning. I can't wait to play it. The game I am looking forward to the most this year, unless God of War 2 does actually come out.
- The Remake upgrade is fire. Yuffie!!! :mrk:
- Solar Ash looks amazing. It's such a fun looking evolution from the team that made Hyper Light Drifter, one of my favorite games.
- Returnal continues to look intriguing, and a lot more action based then I expected. It's a Rogue like. Nice.
- Deathloop looks really good, but they suck at advertising it imo.
- It warms my heart they are still making Oddworld games, and this ones looks really promising.
- I might finally play a Five Night's at Freddy's.

This and the Nintendo Direct were the game equivalent of “this didn’t have to be a meeting.”

Even the voiceover sounded bored at the end. “Aaaaaaaand that’s our show. Seeyanexttime.”

I was kind of hoping for news on the hardware instead of software but there were a couple of cool things I like mainly being deathloop and crash
Yeesh, that did not need to be a State of Play.
Well, that was boring. I don't remember what the last State of Play was, but this one was quite a waste of time.
I am legitimately shocked by this reaction. They showed some great stuff. A lot of new, great stuff. This had more going for it then most E3 presentations. Much more then any Nintendo Direct. A lot of legit, actual gameplay for some really good looking games, all coming out in the next 6 months except for Solar Ash I believe.

Kena, Returnal, Deathloop, Solar Ash, and they just showed Yuffie. The internet will probably melt today from that final announcement.

So everything looked amazing.

- Kena looks stunning. Absolutely stunning. I can't wait to play it. The game I am looking forward to the most this year, unless God of War 2 does actually come out.
- The Remake upgrade is fire. Yuffie!!! :mrk:
- Solar Ash looks amazing. It's such a fun looking evolution from the team that made Hyper Light Drifter, one of my favorite games.
- Returnal continues to look intriguing, and a lot more action based then I expected. It's a Rogue like. Nice.
- Deathloop looks really good, but they suck at advertising it imo.
- It warms my heart they are still making Oddworld games, and this ones looks really promising.
- I might finally play a Five Night's at Freddy's.

Highlights for me were Returnal, Kena but the big one was the FF7 Remake Yuffie story DLC and upgrade! :mrk: So awesome to see her she looks great. Can’t wait to play as her. Can’t wait until we eventually see Vincent, Cid and Cait Sith as well down the line :up:

Highlights for me were Returnal, Kena but the big one was the FF7 Remake Yuffie story DLC and upgrade! :mrk: So awesome to see her she looks great. Can’t wait to play as her. Can’t wait until we eventually see Vincent, Cid and Cait Sith as well down the line :up:
I thought I was going to have to wait years to play as Yuffie. Glad that isn't the case. :D

I am legitimately shocked by this reaction. They showed some great stuff. A lot of new, great stuff. This had more going for it then most E3 presentations. Much more then any Nintendo Direct. A lot of legit, actual gameplay for some really good looking games, all coming out in the next 6 months except for Solar Ash I believe.

Kena, Returnal, Deathloop, Solar Ash, and they just showed Yuffie. The internet will probably melt today from that final announcement.

Kena looked good. I still don’t know what Deathloop is actually suppose to be.

The most memorable part to me was when the voiceover said “If you’re a fan of scary games..” and I thought we were about to get Silent Hill, and then turned into FNAF: Past Expiration Date.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Returnal. That is starting to peak my interest. Deathloop feels like it is more fun than what they are actually showing. I don't think they're doing a good job at that even though the idea for the game seems good.

The rest looks pretty. That's it. I may even play them down the road, but this SoPlay didn't entice me for them.
The most memorable part to me was when the voiceover said “If you’re a fan of scary games..” and I thought we were about to get Silent Hill, and then turned into FNAF: Past Expiration Date.
Just what I felt.

Yuffie sounded like she might still be voiced by Mae Whitman. That would be a very nice treat, as she has always been rather perfect at it imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"