The Umbrella Academy

The Jester

Civilian
Reaction score
A new series from Dark Horse written by Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) and penciled by Gabriel Ba

"Once, the Umbrella Academy was unstoppable. Under the tutelage of their guardian and mentor, Dr. Reginald Hargreeves, its members spent their childhoods fighting evil and honing their extraordinary gifts.

Until something went terribly wrong.

Now, nine years later, the estranged members of the Umbrella Academy are reunited by the death of the only parent they've ever known and the rise of a new and terrible threat. Will they be able to overcome their history for long enough to save the world-one more time?"

#1 is coming out Sep.17th and im surprised no one has talked about it

I pretty much despise My Chemical Romance, but this may be interesting. The covers are beautiful, and I'm a big Gabriel Ba fan.

I pretty much despise My Chemical Romance, but this may be interesting. The covers are beautiful, and I'm a big Gabriel Ba fan.

Pretty much? More like utterly loathe.:cmad:

I don't care if this book is Watchmen on crack. It's written by the *****e of *****es and I won't read it.

Emo fest dude, emo fest.

Pretty much? More like utterly loathe.:cmad:

I don't care if this book is Watchmen on crack. It's written by the *****e of *****es and I won't read it.

I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt for at least an issue. Russell Crowe's a good actor, but he's a terrible musician. Maybe this kid's a good comic book writer.

I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt for at least an issue. Russell Crowe's a good actor, but he's a terrible musician. Maybe this kid's a good comic book writer.

Well I'm sure either way, kids in Hot Topics everywhere will buy this book.

And the t-shirt...

And those Nightmare before Christmas razor blades.

I don't think this book will be better than their music.

Their music sucks, and I expect this will too.

Heh. I just noticed that my comment may actually have HINTED that I liked MCR. My apologies.

Dude, I just glanced at what was playing on your iPod. Don't try to deny it. :o

I'd lock my doors, but you're already inside. :csad:

You like My Chemical Romance, dude. Nothing's funny to you. Everything is bleak and gray.

Well, i first heard about this book when the lead singer of my chemical romance mentioned it at Projekt Revolution.

They played a good show though; lots of fire

^No better place to get Projekt Revolution bags then there ;-O

its a bag which i used to carry all my Projekt Revolution merchandise that says projekt revolution on it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"