• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Wrestling Thread is looking for that gif of AJ and Kaitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this means all WWE content including current RAW and Smackdown shows can only be seen on the network? No more USA network?

From what I can tell the Raw and Smackdown Pre and Post shows will be on the Network, but the main shows will still be on the tv networks.

HHH and HBK handing out DX glow sticks for the cheap pop! X D

So this means all WWE content including current RAW and Smackdown shows can only be seen on the network? No more USA network?
I doubt it since they only said pre and post shows available.

All the on demand content and all the live shows for pretty much the price of two HD PPVs. I'm in.

Not to mention reliving some classic pay per views. I could actually see Steamboat/Flair in HD. :D

From what I can tell the Raw and Smackdown Pre and Post shows will be on the Network, but the main shows will still be on the tv networks.

I doubt it since they only said pre and post shows available.

Thanks fellas.

I wonder what this will mean for WWE's overseas deals and the production values of PPV now there'll be no buyrate revenue.

I'll be too busy watching Raw episodes from 97. See you guys on the flipside, lol.

With my luck, in Canada it will be 19.99/month, and instead of PPVs, we'll have to watch Chyna's sex tape.

I wonder what this will mean for WWE's overseas deals and the production values of PPV now there'll be no buyrate revenue.

It does seem like they bit themselves in the foot . Maybe there will be more advertising?

So all live PPVs will be included, even Wrestlemania?

I'm going to be so f'n addicted to this network and going to use the crap out of my tablet and PS3(soon PS4)!

Nice bra, Steph!

I just saw a tweet that said "I'm not paying more for wwe than I do for netflix"...

Clearly they must be on drugs !

Ok that network is a must for me! 9.99 a month hell yeah

Also Post in the Wrestling Thread to Gain Exclusive Content for only 9.99 a post

Just saw that it's on 360 too, thank god. Thought for a minute they had an exclusivity deal with Sony.

That's crazy. I have the same question as Hunter in regards to buyrates, particularly for Mania.

So is this to assume if you haven't subscribed to the network that you will have to pay the regular price for these shows?

I just caught the tail end of Austin's bit, but this sounds like a pretty good deal just for the archives, let alone the PPVs.

Hi, Steph. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"