Clone Wars "Unfinished Business" Spoiler Discussion

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
The one where Mace goes all Ezekiel on the droids.

Fine episode and everything. The Bad Batch were my favorite part about this season. Looks like their arc is over.

That said, Echo wanting to join them was out of left field. The Bad Batch spent the whole mission doubting him. Now, Echo wants to join them all of the sudden? They could've spent more time building up that Echo didn't feel like belongs with his "brothers" anymore and was drawn to the Bad Batch.

It was a good arc, but definitely not one of the show's best. The first two episodes stand out as the best of the four to me as they just felt much tighter. Anakin and Rex are standouts throughout the arc, but the biggest problem for me is that the Bad Batch themselves never amount to more than their most basic archetypes and that Echo's recovery feels like it's on fast forward with meatier material left on the table. Still, it was fun, I liked it on the whole and it's nice to have the show back even for a limited time.

Echo seems to recover quick in the original rough animation test versions too. The Jedi and Clones just accepts him with open arms when he says he's ready. I get the desire to have him back, but ffs this guy has been a Techno Union computer slave for a year or two. His brain and body were modified by the Techno Union to function as a battle strategist for the Separatists. He could have any number of malicious buried coding in his brain just waiting to be activated. **** that he doesnt even know he has. He shouldnt be in any combat situations, because his loyalty could possibly flip on a dime. Retire him to some securely monitored think-tank lab or terminate him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"