WandaVision WandaVision General Discussion Thread

Wanda didn't get herself out of the situation. She needed Vision, Darcy, Woo, her children, and Rambo all working together to fix the criminal cluster**** that Wanda created.

Its specifically Strange's job to deal with the kind of mess Wanda caused. Its his job to shutdown sorcerers and magicians and cosmic nut jobs that threaten, endanger, or harm earth. If Feige and Marvel weren't comfortable with Strange dealing with Wanda they had no business making Wanda a psychopathic witch who kidnaps, tortures and mindrapes thousands of men, women, and children.

And by the end of the season some condescension from Strange would have been called for. Along with some prison time and training in the mirror dimension closely monitored by Strange.

As we found out during the course of the show it was "Wanda All Along". The folks you mentioned played some role in the story, but it was Ms. Maximoff herownself who needed to pop the reality bubble. Which she eventually did.

And I am not even sure Wanda's experiment playing town would have made it to the top of the good doctor's priority list. We've seen Strange battling Dormammu, Thanos and their assorted minions. These folks were trying to alter all of reality, not just some crap town in Joisey.

Strange may have looked at the bubble and thought "Eh, she'll figure it out" before addressing a more pressing threat against earth. Given the power of the Scarlet Witch it would have been in everyone's best interest for Stephen to tread lightly.

Wanda didn't get herself out of the situation. She needed Vision, Darcy, Woo, her children, and Rambo all working together to fix the criminal cluster**** that Wanda created.

Its specifically Strange's job to deal with the kind of mess Wanda caused. Its his job to shutdown sorcerers and magicians and cosmic nut jobs that threaten, endanger, or harm earth. If Feige and Marvel weren't comfortable with Strange dealing with Wanda they had no business making Wanda a psychopathic witch who kidnaps, tortures and mindrapes thousands of men, women, and children.

And by the end of the season some condescension from Strange would have been called for. Along with some prison time and training in the mirror dimension closely monitored by Strange.

Why did he show up suddenly?

I was surprised at how much enjoyed this show. Actually, I guess it was the best superhero series I've watched; so creative and fun. Scarlet Witch have always been one of my favorite Avengers, and it's nice to see She's being treated so well in the MCU. Can't wait to see more of her.

So Kat Dennings was trending on Twitter today. Apparently, she's engaged to be married......to Andrew WK.

He's basically if the Tasmanian Devil became a rock star.

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:698000

WandaVision Best Show Win Gets A Lyrical Toast From Elizabeth Olsen

Well deserved for this show and for the performances from both Lizzie and Kathryn.

I see though that "Agatha All Along" lost out in the category of best musical moment to “Edge of Great” from “Julie and the Phantoms”. Teyonah Paris also lost out in the best hero category but that was to Anthony Mackie for FATWS so it was still Marvel/ Disney.

Last edited:
im so happy that wandavision won an award
so happy elizabeth olsen won an award she deserves it
so happy katheryn hahn won an award she deserves it aswell
so happy elizabeth olsen and kathryn hahn won best fight they both deserves it, im so proud of them and so proud of wandavision cast <3

Anthony Mackie expressing his concern about "TV" being a small-scale medium for the MCU is what everyone had in their minds and I'm actually surprised at how he openly made that worry known. Sometimes that feels like something actors don't talk about and say just "how excited they are about bla bla bla".

Anthony Mackie expressing his concern about "TV" being a small-scale medium for the MCU is what everyone had in their minds and I'm actually surprised at how he openly made that worry known. Sometimes that feels like something actors don't talk about and say just "how excited they are about bla bla bla".
Great point! Film actors have been pretty anti-tv up until a decade ago and the evolution of that is ever changing.

Just finished re-watching the series. Definitely has re-watch value, especially with the benefit of watching it all back to back now.

So I got done watching the first two Thor movies and re-watched the series again and I have to say, I like Darcy so much better in this series than I did in the first two Thor movies. I hope she comes back.

Apparently there has been an edit to the post credits scene.
The environment (trees, etc.) have been redone. I think this may be because we'll see the location again in DSitMoM and they've updated it there. There is also some weird silhouette/artifact, but going by how it is static in the frame and how it does/doesn't interact with other things in frame I feel like it's probably an unintentional artifact created during editing rather than an intentional addition.

Marvel Studios 'WandaVision' Now Playing an Alternate Post Credit Scene - Murphy's Multiverse -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"