WandaVision WandaVision General Discussion Thread

So I'm watching the final season of Agents of Shield right now and I'm amazed that they beat Wandavison to the punch with the same idea.

Come on. Alone the different in the production design. And its not the same idea in my opinion, while Wandavision shows different stages at television, Agents of Shield did the typical time travel trope.

The fight in each new time jump against the robo-things was too much stretched out for an entire season in my opinion. And while some episodes were excellent (the time warp episode) and handled better some cameos like (Sousa), the most episodes were bad written (Jojo, May-episode) with no love for details or embarrassing like the 80s episode with Deke. Plus, the series end fight (and even the villains itself) were limited and boring. Not to mention the lack of Fitz hurts the series. :yuk:

In the context of "So what do we do with a dead android". Endgame clearly established that the Avengers were no longer outlaws, nor did they need to get governmental permission for every thing they do. That's why I said "In the manner of Civil War". Are the Accords still on some lawbook? Sure, apparently. But the idea of "Lets bludgeon the Avengers into submission and enslavement" is clearly *not*.
Fair. Honestly, the thing that crossed my mind was that Agents of SHIELD established that the Accords dealt with robots and this seemed to follow that trend.

Haven't had time to watch the commentary yet, but the Honest Trailer was pretty cool. I see they've all noticed Wanda's nose scrunch too. Lizzie Olsen always does that and it's cute.

Also loved it when they said "If you're a hardcore Marvel fan, you know that WandaVision wasn't made to be enjoyed, but rather dissected frame by frame".

Also loved it when they said "If you're a hardcore Marvel fan, you know that WandaVision wasn't made to be enjoyed, but rather dissected frame by frame".
Nice one, haha. :up:

Lizzie and Paul during the Falcon and Winter Soldier premiere still acting like Wanda and Vision:

So I'm watching the final season of Agents of Shield right now and I'm amazed that they beat Wandavison to the punch with the same idea. Going thru different decades of TV shows complete with opening title parodies.

How has no one talked about this? I guess everyone stopped watching that show...
I din't talk about it because I didn't watch WV until today.

those series, both WV and F&WS looked nice so far. I liked the fresh concept for WV.
But tbh I expected more of those Disney plus series.
I hope Loki will be better.

I admire Feige's brilliant thought process. Quicksilver from another world will not take away focus from Wanda, but Doctor Strange short cameo in commercial would've take it...

So they cut Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme who is best equipped to train and deal with Wanda, because he's white and has a penis. But Wanda being a psychopath who kidnaps, tortures, and mindrapes thousands of men, women, and children is OK? **** off, Feige.

Strange should have showed up and *****slapped Wanda for being a massive POS. Rather than the show and Marvel trying to justify her heinous crimes.

Last edited:
They cut Strange because having him come in to fix everything - as he did with a large slice of condescension pie in the Disassembled comic - would have been turrible. Making Wanda get herself out of the situation she created was absolutely the right choice.

Regardless of the actor portrayal, Quicksilver is a part of Wanda's family and it made much more sense for him to show up as wacky Unky Pietro.​

So they cut Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme who is best equipped to train and deal with Wanda, because he's white and has a penis. But Wanda being a psychopath who kidnaps, tortures, and mindrapes thousands of men, women, and children is OK? **** off, Feige.

Strange should have showed up and *****slapped Wanda for being a massive POS. Rather than the show and Marvel trying to justify her heinous crimes.
Feige more concerned about looking good for the Twitter goons than coming up with a coherent ending that fell flat

They cut Strange, because BC wasn’t allowed to travel, when reshoots happened. But explaining it through that it happened because of the character arc sounds better...

They cut Strange, because BC wasn’t allowed to travel, when reshoots happened. But explaining it through that it happened because of the character arc sounds better...
Marvel and Disney have the money and the means to get BC in front of a camera whereever he is if they really wanted to. Plenty of productions carried on and plenty of actors kept doing their jobs. Disney and Marvel have access to soundstages, crew, and equipment all over the world. They have production offices all over the world.

Last edited:
They cut Strange because having him come in to fix everything - as he did with a large slice of condescension pie in the Disassembled comic - would have been turrible. Making Wanda get herself out of the situation she created was absolutely the right choice.

Regardless of the actor portrayal, Quicksilver is a part of Wanda's family and it made much more sense for him to show up as wacky Unky Pietro.​
Wanda didn't get herself out of the situation. She needed Vision, Darcy, Woo, her children, and Rambo all working together to fix the criminal cluster**** that Wanda created.

Its specifically Strange's job to deal with the kind of mess Wanda caused. Its his job to shutdown sorcerers and magicians and cosmic nut jobs that threaten, endanger, or harm earth. If Feige and Marvel weren't comfortable with Strange dealing with Wanda they had no business making Wanda a psychopathic witch who kidnaps, tortures and mindrapes thousands of men, women, and children.

And by the end of the season some condescension from Strange would have been called for. Along with some prison time and training in the mirror dimension closely monitored by Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"