WandaVision WandaVision SPOILERS Thread

Get ready for massive exposition dumps in Episode 8 regarding Agatha's and Wanda's pasts. And for the first time in this series, I'm actually looking forward to some exposition!

Will WandaVision get a 4K/Bluray Combo pack disc release? Not everyone pays for the Internet. When Dr Strange movie comes out people are not going to know what happened to Scarlet Witch & others.

Will WandaVision get a 4K/Bluray Combo pack disc release? Not everyone pays for the Internet. When Dr Strange movie comes out people are not going to know what happened to Scarlet Witch & others.
Well, neither season of the Mandalorian has been released in physical form yet, so I think that wait will be...a while.

If you want an empty bluray case for your collection of the MCU you can use this one I made with Word:

I'm skeptical of it getting a physical release, but I hope it will because I've been trying to collect everything.

That's actually kind of hilarious if that's who he was talking about all along.

That's actually kind of hilarious if that's who he was talking about all along.
The way he spoke about it and described how "sparkers were flying" in his interview, it really seemed so tongue in cheek that I'm certain that's what he's referring to.

The way he spoke about it and described how "sparkers were flying" in his interview, it really seemed so tongue in cheek that I'm certain that's what he's referring to.
That Sookie person on reddit says there is another big cameo too, so I guess we'll see, but honestly it seems like he was talking about him self now regarding the chemistry comment.

Well on reddit there has been at least 2 versions of a big cameo i have read. and perhaps they are both in it, or maybe one is wrong.

One was someone whose been in the MCU before and another was said to be connected to Mutants in some way, but isn't Magneto.

Respectfully, I don’t think the amount of people that don’t pay for internet is one tenth of one percent as large as you think it is.

So what do we expect from the final?
I guess its safe to call that Vision arrives and help Wanda to free the kids from Agatha.

So what do we expect from the final?
I guess its safe to call that Vision arrives and help Wanda to free the kids from Agatha.

- One of Strange, Wong or Mordo show up. Could be two of them or all three. Probably not until the end though.
- Monica doesn't get the full strength of her powers, but an offensive power would help. I don't see Monica being the type who helps the townspeople flee the battle and then flee herself, especially when she has powers. She would want in on the battle.
- Although this seems unlikely, I hope Hawkeye shows up to help Wanda.

...the biggest question is if Wanda is leaving this as a "villain" by SWORD's standards, still. Or, if she's going into Doctor Strange 2 as an ally.

Well on reddit there has been at least 2 versions of a big cameo i have read. and perhaps they are both in it, or maybe one is wrong.

One was someone whose been in the MCU before and another was said to be connected to Mutants in some way, but isn't Magneto.
Who?

So apparently the person that Bettany has wanted to work with his whole life is
himself. He plays both white Vision and regular Vision
It seems that way and... I'm going to be low-key super ******* peeved if that turns out to be the case.

It's been an incredible show, but they'd better have a real surprise left in this last episode.

My guess is this will end with Wanda's version of Vision destroyed after the hex is busted. White Vision will turn out to have a "soul" of sorts and will join the new SWORD led by Monica. Jimmy and Darcy will join SWORD.

I originally thought Wanda would go off to train with the Wizards, but now I'm thinking she will be enrolling in Agatha's witch school. I think Agatha's pleading with the evil elders to teach her in episode 8 is foreshadowing what will eventually be a beautiful friendship.

Wanda will leave with Agatha believing her kids were destroyed along with Vision. But we will find out Hayward has taken them to the evil organization he REALLY reports to (Hydra? AIM? Secret Invasion Skrulls?). We will get a closing shot of Billy and Tommy in cages in a repeat of the CA:TWS post credit scene.

Last edited:
My guess is this will end with Wanda's version of Vision destroyed after the hex is busted. White Vision will turn out to have a "soul" of sorts and will join the new SWORD led by Monica. Jimmy and Darcy will join SWORD.

I originally thought Wanda would go off to train with the Wizards, but now I'm thinking she will be enrolling in Agatha's witch school. I think Agatha's pleading with the evil elders to teach her in episode 8 is foreshadowing what will eventually be a beautiful friendship.

Wanda will leave with Agatha believing her kids were destroyed along with Vision. But we will find out Hayward has taken them to the evil organization he REALLY reports to (Hydra? AIM? Secret Invasion Skrulls?). We will get a closing shot of Billy in Tommy in cages in a repeat of the CA:TWS post credit scene.
Before I thought that it seemed pretty clear that the boys would get lost in the Multiverse and that would be the crux for Wanda's role in MoM. But we've come almost to the end with no real hints at the multiverse, so who knows anymore...

My predictions: Definitely a Strange cameo.

Monica has powers, but not her full potential. They'll save that for Captain Marvel 2.

Wanda absolutely wrecks more than one person

Still holding out hope for an ATJ cameo. I know it's unlikely now, especially after the last episode, but I think some type of hallucination of him telling her to let go or something of the fact would be perfect. Then I'll stop complaining. maybe

Respectfully, I don’t think the amount of people that don’t pay for internet is one tenth of one percent as large as you think it is.
I thought we should compare audience sizes for theater vs streaming.
WandaVision opening week (source) - 6.5 Million Views
Doctor Strange opening weekend (source based on $9 ticket price) - 9 Million Tickets

For streaming, it's hard to get a count on actual number of viewers. For example my wife and I watch together, which only counts as a single viewing (but we watched each episode twice :) )

The guy who leaked the correct runtimes for episodes 7 and 8 in the MarvelStudioSpoilers subreddit has posted that the last episode will be 50 minutes (credits included). He also said the finale will be about the "Vision household" going up against the big bad. For me, that implies there is someone bigger than Agatha (or he could be referring to White Vision and Hayward).

The guy who leaked the correct runtimes for episodes 7 and 8 in the MarvelStudioSpoilers subreddit has posted that the last episode will be 50 minutes (credits included). He also said the finale will be about the "Vision household" going up against the big bad. For me, that implies there is someone bigger than Agatha (or he could be referring to White Vision and Hayward).

Seems realistic to me. This released picture underlines that:

Nice. I hope we do get that in the final episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"