Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier SPOILERS Thread

Fallen

I'm done running from my past.
Reaction score
SPOILERS !!! SPOILERS !!! SPOILERS !!!

85469438a9b2557aed0ede66685c59d95fccebe5.gifv

Post and talk about spoilers here.

I want to hear/see Falcon as his version of Cap asap. Also look forward to hearing about Zemo's plans/look and what US Agent will get up to.

I just want to be the first one, who calls a Goverment(+US Agent)/Zemo team up or partnership incoming as a reveal.

In my point of view they can nearly do everything but no more mind controlled Bucky again please.

This scene harks back to Avengers between Tony and Steve, except this time Sam is coming off as a dickish version of Ironman as Falcon and Bucky is sorta like Steve.

I bet the cliffhanger for episode 1 is Zemo entering the stage

I think Thunderbolt Ross returns for this series.

I don’t know if you could count it as return. He appears in BW (as seen in the trailers), which would’ve been released before F&WS

I don’t know if you could count it as return. He appears in BW (as seen in the trailers), which would’ve been released before F&WS

He hasn't been confirmed to be in the series, only rumored.

I won't be surprised if we see Hawkeye (Clint Barton) Jeremy Renner.

While I do think the Sokovia Accords will come into play in this series as well as in Black Widow, I don't see it playing much of a factor in Phase 4. I say this based on projects like Loki, The Eternals, Thor Love and Thunder, Secret Invasion and Guardians 3. They all have aliens and I don't think aliens care at all for an Earth Bound treaty that doesn't affect them whatsoever and although Peter Quill is half human, he spends most of his time in Space. As for other projects, I do think the accords will have a role to play in Hawkeye (if Barton is still under house arrest by the time his show starts), Ant Man and The Wasp: Quantumania (only if Lang is still under house arrest when the movie starts), Spiderman: No Way Home, She Hulk and Armor Wars (Thunderbolt Ross threatened a court martial for Rhodey in Infinity War). I don't see it having any role in Captain Marvel 2 whatsoever, since Zawe Ashton is likely to play an alien villain and both Monica and Carol will be in outer space when the film starts, so both will be out of the jurisdiction of the Accords. I don't know if it will play any role in Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Blade, Moon Knight, Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, Black Panther 2 (even though Wakanda signed the treaty) or Ms. Marvel (I think it will be mentioned by Kamala, a classmate or a teacher but that's it).

I had initially said that it would play a role in Black Panther 2 but now I am not so sure this time.

Again, why would any of these characters suddenly go back to being under arrest when they spent literally years not being so?

Are all the episode time lengths going to be like Wandavision?

Longer. Somewhere between 45-55 minutes. Which is why it's only 6 episodes.
Makes sense since Wandavision was themed around sitcoms which are short.

This is more action centered and the main story will probably be from the start unlike the mystery behind things in Wandavision 3 episodes in.

This isn't the same type of show. WandaVision was trying something different and was mimicking that traditional sitcom format at first. This is the Marvel version of a political spy thriller.

The TV Disney+ format is the best and safest way to try out more experimental ideas for the MCU. And Loki also looks like it could get really weird.

Good to know they’re staying to being in 2023... Bucky was born in March, 1917 and I’ve had a timeline of this being July, with Far From Home being around August - pre fall school year.

And oddly, No Way Home will be (at some point) during Christmas 2023... using outdoor set designs as proof.

Last edited:
Maybe it's nothing, but does anyone think that after this show runs all of their episodes we'll hear that Anthony Mackie and/or Sebastian Stan will be in Captain Marvel 2? I say this because the film starts shooting in late May and aside of Zawe Ashton as the villain, casting has halted to a standstill. We should hear about casting for CM2 in the next few weeks. What if the reason they haven't announced casting aside from Ashton is because one of these two (or both) will be in it? It's been rumored that Captain Marvel 2 is more of a Avengers-like team-up movie.

Perhaps it's just a stretch and there's nothing to it.

Maybe it's nothing, but does anyone think that after this show runs all of their episodes we'll hear that Anthony Mackie and/or Sebastian Stan will be in Captain Marvel 2?

Perhaps it's just a stretch and there's nothing to it.

I think that will not happen, I cant see them in any plot of this movie.

Likewise, there's not really anything hinted for Captain Marvel 2 that would overlap with either Bucky or Sam's own heroic niche.

As much as fans might like to imagine elaborate purposes, the most likely answer for questions like "Why haven't more cast members been announced for ____?" is always going to be the boring mundane ones. Answers like "Because we haven't finished casting yet", or "Because we are promoting other newer movies".

I do have a prediction on Walker's run as Captain America as I have said on other threads:

He'll do something so bad it goes viral, making the public turn on him and questioning why the US Government named someone unstable as Steve Rogers successor and how the Government responds to that. I don't think it will happen until after he gets the Super Serum (which he could get should something bad happen to his wife or Battlestar).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"