What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8k9lkwwq2aua1.jpg

Manhunter

fca183b5867fa1a8c53533aac843e8b7c0cd3bd3.gif
A slightly underrated flick imo. Crap, I still remember in around 1990 holding the album with the score/film music in my hands, at a sale at a record store. That atmospheric music had kinda got to me in late 80s watching this. Stupid me for some reason still didn't buy it and of course regretted it afterwards. As expected lol.

It was a rewatch but I never pushed it to 3 and 4 before.
Tbh, I don't remember going further than 4 myself (I might've done lol). And for me it's the first and the sequel that's worth remembering. They were lots of fun and had those classic one-liners from Pinhead. The rest is forgettable IMO. I had some high hopes on the recent remake, but it sadly felt a bit underwhelming afterwards.

Tbh, I don't remember going further than 4 myself (I might've done lol). And for me it's the first and the sequel that's worth remembering. They were lots of fun and had those classic one-liners from Pinhead. The rest is forgettable IMO. I had some high hopes on the recent remake, but it sadly felt a bit underwhelming afterwards.

I watched 4 mainly for Le Marchant flash back and the making of the box which were disapointing (Le Marchant being a nice guy and not the mad architect versed in the occult) and also out of curiosity for the space setting.
I agree with you on the remake.
Rewatch was motivated by this recent aquisition.
IMG_3181.jpg

Last edited:
I watched 4 mainly for Le Marchant flash back and the making of the box which were disapointing (Le Marchant being a nice guy and not the mad architect versed in the occult) and also out of curiosity for the space setting.
I agree with you on the remake.
Rewatch was motivated by this recent aquisition.
View attachment 65196
Oh yeah, they went to space in the 4th one, right? I think it might be even one more (without Doug Jones?), but this is around were I probably gave it up lol. It's been so many years now.

Btw, that box is truly a great thing of beauty. Congrats.

Also tons of fun in a party game: "I dare you to twist this cube around, to see what might happen and who might turn up!" And in worst case scenario - a party you'll never forget, and it will be legendary even in hell:

6j3ywja.gif

Les granges brûlées / The Burned Barns (1973)
Dienstbereit - Nazis und Faschisten im Auftrag der CIA / Nazis in the CIA (2013)
Projection privée / Private Screening (1973)
Le miraculé / Miracle Healing (1987)

The Last of the Mohicans

The-Last-of-the-Mohicans-the-last-of-the-mohicans-42666981-268-160.gif

A slightly underrated flick imo. Crap, I still remember in around 1990 holding the album with the score/film music in my hands, at a sale at a record store. That atmospheric music had kinda got to me in late 80s watching this. Stupid me for some reason still didn't buy it and of course regretted it afterwards. As expected lol.

So damn good.

Oh yeah, they went to space in the 4th one, right? I think it might be even one more (without Doug Jones?), but this is around were I probably gave it up lol. It's been so many years now.

Btw, that box is truly a great thing of beauty. Congrats.

Also tons of fun in a party game: "I dare you to twist this cube around, to see what might happen and who might turn up!" And in worst case scenario - a party you'll never forget, and it will be legendary even in hell:

6j3ywja.gif

Doug is still in 4.
The Box is not a working puzzel box, no mechanism, you can obly open it and make the star configuration.

Un meurtre est un meurtre / Murder Is a Murder (1972)
La bête humaine / The Human Beast (1938)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"