Who should be the villain in a MCU Fantastic Four Film?

Could you imagine if instead of mole man they did Mola Mola Man instead?

GOTG2 was reminiscent of this but this would nonetheless be an attention grabbing intro

fantastic-four-alex-ross-1126476.jpeg

Can you imagine an actual movie poster like this?

Holy ****.:wow:

Rama-Tut? What a bizarre choice if true. I guess they would be doing a version of the old story where the FF was trapped in ancient Egypt. Is it possible that's where the FF has been all this time, and when they return they overshoot their target and land in 2024?

Is it really that bizzare a choice given this movie's proximity to kang Dynasty? Still a rumor nonetheless but it's a logical one.

Last edited:
I'd it really that bizzare a choice given this movie's proximity to kang Dynasty? Still a rumor nonetheless but it's a logical one.
Makes sense in relation to Kang, but it still seems like an odd choice for the first MCU FF movie. A lot of Egyptian/Mummy type effects might be cool visually, though.

Seriously, after failed attempts with Doctor Doom and the Silver Surfer/Galactus, Rama-Tut is going to be the must-see villain to get moviegoers back to see the FF?

It occurs to me though, that the Council of Kangs would go along with the Council of Reeds being discussed in the other thread, and it would go along with the Multiverse. Sounds like a muddled, if epic, storyline though.

Seriously, after failed attempts with Doctor Doom and the Silver Surfer/Galactus, Rama-Tut is going to be the must-see villain to get moviegoers back to see the FF?

It occurs to me though, that the Council of Kangs would go along with the Council of Reeds being discussed in the other thread, and it would go along with the Multiverse. Sounds like a muddled, if epic, storyline though.

sounds too complicated for the general audience tbh

Doom should be seeded in the 1st film. I was hoping Namor but that ship has sailed so Mole Man.

2nd film should be something cosmic or other dimensional.

Galactus should be saved for an Avengers team up.

Doom needs his own film.

Like I mentioned before in the other thread, I'd like to see TerraX before Galactus and the Silver Surfer.

I think after recent events, we will not see Kang or Rama-Tut anytime soon.

Anyway, I am responding to this thread to say what could be done Frightful Four, rather than just criticizing them.

I have a couple of ideas:

1. Make them comic relief villains defeated in the first 10 minutes of the movie.

2. Make them a group of mercs working for the main bad guy, rather then being the main bad guy. I think Wizard would be more compelling as a competent, but dangerous merc field commander rather than someone who is the main bad guy, he can still be smart, but have his ego toned down to make him even more dangerous. The lineup will have to change to avoid rights issues with Sony, no Spidey villains in the lineup and I think Trapster would need a lot of souping to be a believable threat to even one member of the FF.

3. Just have Dr. Doom form the Frightful Four and fill it with heavy hitters from the start.

Having more than one villain is difficult when you’re telling a story with more than one protagonist. So they probably won’t launch with the frightful four

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"