Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack's plan to eventually have Superman be the leader just reminded me that we could've seen more of these sorts of moments with him and the team
tumblr_n0z03vdQAw1sxwyufo3_r1_250.gifv

His presence in this scene (MOS) reminded me of Evans as Captain America leading the charge, and I loved it so much.
Yea this scene was great!

Zack's plan to eventually have Superman be the leader just reminded me that we could've seen more of these sorts of moments with him and the team

His presence in this scene (MOS) reminded me of Evans as Captain America leading the charge, and I loved it so much.

wish we got more superman like this in ZSJL.

loved the film, but is my biggest problem with it.
also wanted more of a fight btwn him and steppenwolf.

It was a Round 1 KO....Steppy didn't offer much of a fight.

He seems to be trying really hard to flirt with Diana though :funny: He killed a bunch of Atlanteans and didn't trash talk Arthur

Imagine Thanos just turns his attention to Natasha every time she shows up

I need to go back and watch MOS. I haven't seen it in some time. The suit looks better than I remembered.

I need to go back and watch MOS. I haven't seen it in some time. The suit looks better than I remembered.

WB Entertainment YT account has been posting full action scenes of MOS and BvS lately. I caught the Smallville fight. It's so visceral, made 8 years ago.

And BvS :funny: Bat's soooo violent on Sup. Still don't get the hate for the Martha line, the flashback moment was totally legit, like I don't want to get too insensitive but imagine someone is about to kill another person and that person yells out the name of his beloved late one. Like yelling out Gamora to Starlord before the execution and look at him getting triggered

That Man of Steel suit, man...... the perfect amount of muscle padding. Looked as natural as it could’ve been. Wish they would’ve stuck with it. Maybe more prominent shades of blue red and yellow, but other than that.....

Makes the BvS suit look like a Halloween muscle suit at times.

It was a Round 1 KO....Steppy didn't offer much of a fight.

He seems to be trying really hard to flirt with Diana though :funny: He killed a bunch of Atlanteans and didn't trash talk Arthur

Imagine Thanos just turns his attention to Natasha every time she shows up

Maybe Steppenwolf was playing mind games with Warrior Woman because he regarded her as a worthy opponent...or perhaps he was just flirting with her...

Maybe Steppenwolf was playing mind games with Warrior Woman because he regarded her as a worthy opponent...or perhaps he was just flirting with her...

When Diana appears in the warrior costume in ZSJL these things happen

1) Steppy flirts with her

2) Ahhh yaiaihh~~ :grin:

Biggest question of ZSJL - when was the last time Steppy talked to a woman, that didn't try to suck blood and liquid out of his head?

I still don’t think Manganiello is the right actor to be a main villain in a Batman movie. His screentime in ZSJL was enough for me lol.
He could work...but you'd have to limit somethings.

Its why years ago when people were fancasting Deathstroke they wanted someone like Brad Pitt.

Again it can still work. Arrow's Deathstroke wasnt the greatest actor, but he owned the part. I actually think the best actor to play the role was the one in Titans. Even though he didnt have the size.

Dude same, i was slightly let down by the Supes/Steppenwolf fight. I wanted a real epic brawl between those two. What a way to end this epic movie that wouldve been. But I’m guessing Zack was saving that for the eventual Superman/Darkseid battle that wouldve happened later.

Its not something I minded but the film would've been fine without it. Especially knowing the future of the film...the team looks very incompetent. JL1 they all die and its up to Flash to turn back time and save the day...JL2...they all die and its up to Flash to turn back time and save the day. I much rather they just win like in the Whedon cut.

That is a surprise.

Is this good, bad, or somewhere in between to do before 2nd weekend?

Strike while the iron is hot.

I don't get what his tweet means

I think he was either just happy with the weekend results or he was just chipper on a Monday morning and was saying hi to everyone. Either way, it's as inoffensive as one can get, so anyone getting on him is just being a jerk. I was just being silly because that's as nice a tweet as anyone is going to see from anyone.

Tis' obviously a reference as to the destruction in MOS. If you zoom in, one can see Superman's face in the clouds. Same with all the good boy, milk drinking farmboy attitude from Kansas. Zoom in on the building on the right, 12th floor, big round table in there, 6 chairs, all of them eating delicious pizza. No Superman needed, but room for more.

You had me liking this until the last sentence. Now I won't out of principle.

:smf:

Its not something I minded but the film would've been fine without it. Especially knowing the future of the film...the team looks very incompetent. JL1 they all die and its up to Flash to turn back time and save the day...JL2...they all die and its up to Flash to turn back time and save the day. I much rather they just win like in the Whedon cut.

In a sense, they still are. They are all new to each other. Also, they had a plan. A parademon just happened to get an 1 in a million shot in on Barry. I was half expecting that parademon to look at his other parademon buddies and be like, did you see that? Did anyone see that? Tell me someone saw that!

I think he was either just happy with the weekend results or he was just chipper on a Monday morning and was saying hi to everyone. Either way, it's as inoffensive as one can get, so anyone getting on him is just being a jerk. I was just being silly because that's as nice a tweet as anyone is going to see from anyone.

Yes I knew you were being :oldrazz: I was hoping there was something cryptic in the tweet lol

In a sense, they still are. They are all new to each other. Also, they had a plan. A parademon just happened to get an 1 in a million shot in on Barry. I was half expecting that parademon to look at his other parademon buddies and be like, did you see that? Did anyone see that? Tell me someone saw that!

Batman saw that!

The added CW Flash cue at 0:39 just makes this. Really drives in the multiverse aspect, especially since the 2 of them actually did meet :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"