10.15 - Fortune - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

There are only 6 episodes left (I'm counting Finale Parts 1 and 2 as one big episode) and so far it hasn't been announced that Allison will be back. Even if she is in the first part of the finale, I am 1000% sure she will not be the Time Trapper. So, David, I don't think you could be even slightly right about the Time Trapper theory. And I don't think Chloe is evil and Clark is Superboy Prime. And I really don't understand the logic that if Chloe is a hero then Clark cannot be Superman. I'm not going to budge on any of that.

Wait, you mean David might actually be ... wrong?

As I've said, I'll accept that I could be wrong.
I'm tired of this, Prison Mike.

Let's just agree to disagree, otherwise we'll have no choice to fight to the death in Mortal Kombat. :)

I'll be Goro.

Last edited:
Here I was hoping that Chloe would be killed off the way Dan Turpin was on STAS.

That's if she survives Darkseid and Lex. :super:

If Allison ever decides to come back it's not gonna be for Chloe to get killed off!! Allison said that she wants a happy ending for Chloe!
_kat__by_noodi10.gif

I think we should make a poll to determine if Chloe is in fact a good or bad. So here's the choices.

Text A if you believe she is a hero. B if you believe she is a villian, or C if you think she is neither.

All votes will be tallied at the end of the week and the winner will be posted before the next episode airs.

:awesome:

Ya like I said at end of the last page. We should all chill out and not get caught up in a silly endless debate which will get us nowhere and waste posts with the 1,000 post cap we have for threads.

If Allison ever decides to come back it's not gonna be for Chloe to get killed off!! Allison said that she wants a happy ending for Chloe!
_kat__by_noodi10.gif

She already got one with Fortune. :super:

I did too. My apologies.
I could have sworn you said you were a woman.
However, yes, we are all allowed to have our opinions. Even if we can't agree on them.

As for me, well, if the people here want me to go away and never post again, let me know.

I will leave you all, if that is what you want. :(
So, yes, if you truly all want me to die in a fire, I'll go. :(

Same here....

Haha 8 posts in a row of confessions.:woot:

I actually thought Milos was a girl to if we're all doing confessions.sorry, man.

Thought the same.

As for the episode. I'm on the fence about it. I enjoyed certain details of it, but I've got minor issues with it.

Last edited:
I, for one (and it looks like I might be in the minority) never thought Milos was a girl.

Milos is a boy's name.

:confused:

And btw:

Thanks for all the replies about the similarities to The Hangover. It'll help. I'm not going to mind it too much, officially in my review, but man... I'm sorta over all the hints of movie storylines.

What are they going to have next? Ollie stuck in a cave with his arm trapped under a boulder?

:rolleyes:

I love how the discussion has gone from Smallville ripping the Hangover, to Chloe being evil , to whether or not Milos is a guy or girl.

Right now, Chloe doesn't know that Oliver is marked with the Omega symbol of darkness. :super:

I, for one (and it looks like I might be in the minority) never thought Milos was a girl.

Milos is a boy's name.

Yes it is , and thank you!
Milos is my real name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"