The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't like NYC during the daylight. And the way Spidey fights with little robots looks boring as hell (I really think there could've been a way to avoid them after so many Spidey games used the same concept).

at least it's just one part of the game

the probably showed more of the robot stuff because they want to reveal the other villains and their stuff in their individual trailers

at least it's just one part of the game

the probably showed more of the robot stuff because they want to reveal the other villains and their stuff in their individual trailers
Okay. I hope E3 presentation will reveal more of his abilities, moves and etc. Maybe then I'll be finally able to understand the whole 'perfection' aspect of this game)

Okay. I hope E3 presentation will reveal more of his abilities, moves and etc. Maybe then I'll be finally able to understand the whole 'perfection' aspect of this game)

Hey, I never said anything about perfection, I just think that this new footage is cool. Mainly because they finally got some footage that isn't poorly rendered

Hey, I never said anything about perfection, I just think that this new footage is cool. Mainly because they finally got some footage that isn't poorly rendered
I wasn't trying to make fun of your or something, it's just that I want the creators of this game to prove to me that their product is worth buying and playing. Trust me, my inner geek wants to play the hell out of ASM game, but there are some things that are bothering me and I want to make sure, that there won't be more of those.

I have a question. When you activate Web-Rush you go into the first person view, wouldn't you see the slit between the two eyes?

I have a question. When you activate Web-Rush you go into the first person view, wouldn't you see the slit between the two eyes?

Not necessarily. I have glasses and I barely see the frame of them.

Oh, just wondering, cause I thought there would be two eye holes.

Oh, just wondering, cause I thought there would be two eye holes.

Well, you can see the outline of them. It's like your nose: You always see it, you're brain is just naturally tuned to ignoring it so that you don't see it.

I wasn't trying to make fun of your or something, it's just that I want the creators of this game to prove to me that their product is worth buying and playing. Trust me, my inner geek wants to play the hell out of ASM game, but there are some things that are bothering me and I want to make sure, that there won't be more of those.

No, I wasn't offended by any means :yay:

I understand you, and I'm a little worried about the robots too. Though, I don't think about it that much since I'm currently more focused into the movie instead of the game

you mean you used to wear glasses :cwink:

Don't worry Peter, I got your secret

Shhhh. :ninja:

OMG, I can't see my nose!

file.php

How come for the Stan Lee first person view, you can see the metal between the lenses?

Jesus Christ I really want to believe that the sounds coming from Spider-Man were made by Andrew Garfield.

I may have worded that wrongly but you know what I mean.

Jesus Christ I really want to believe that the sounds coming from Spider-Man were made by Andrew Garfield.

I may have worded that wrongly but you know what I mean.

They don't sound like any voice actor from previous games and certainly doesn't sound like Drake Bell, so I think it's pretty safe to say it's Andrew

How come for the Stan Lee first person view, you can see the metal between the lenses?

I have no idea. Maybe to emphasize that it's Stan Lee? I mean, if they were to realistically portray looking through glasses, you wouldn't see anything.

Meh.

Spider-Man games are reminding me more of sports franchise games.
Anyone developing Spider-Man games has been basically taking Treyarch's tried-and-true concept from the very first Spider-Man movie game and tweaking it slightly while adding a few new features. Madden does the same thing every year.

I'm not saying it doesn't look like a good game or that it doesn't look fun.

I'm just saying I've played this game at least 5 or 6 times already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"