The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh...the Lizard thing doesn't look like it is awful. I'd rather just be able to run around though. However, I hate the look of him. He looks derpy.
At least they let us play as some villains though. The Rhino stuff is fun. A little repetitive but fun.

Yeah but that's just the thing...imagine how much else they could have added to the depth of the Spidey portion of the game had they not taken the time to develop all these little mini games. They could have used that time to create more side missions, more crimes, more combat animations, etc.

I don't think I'll be needing those suits anymore, I can pass

Yeah but that's just the thing...imagine how much else they could have added to the depth of the Spidey portion of the game had they not taken the time to develop all these little mini games. They could have used that time to create more side missions, more crimes, more combat animations, etc.

Yeah you'd think of the numerous uproar of people complaining and making petitions for random crimes they would have done that....

I was worried the Lizard DLC would just be some half baked rampage mode like the Rhino. I had no idea it would be that stupid. I can't say I'm sad I traded in my game ages ago.

If only rocksteady or rockstar could make the next spider- man game. This is some ole bull*****

Keep dreaming, especially about Rockstar. They would never do something like that.

im actually thinking in trading the game now,but someday i´ll want to play spiderman i won´t have one, what should i do?

im actually thinking in trading the game now,but someday i´ll want to play spiderman i won´t have one, what should i do?
grow a sac and make youre own decision. I love you by the way.

that lizard dlc looks like it'd be fun at first but would get old fast
so far all the dlc missions/challenges for the game looks like it was left til the last second to make a quick buck

I really doubt Rockstar would get Spidey right anyway.

grow a sac and make youre own decision. I love you by the way.

uh, ok?:huh: you reminded me someone i know....:hehe:

Last edited:
Bee
Nux
Luvs
You

Not so much from dlc

Last edited:
401556_10151075500228301_895901791_n.jpg

You guys replayed the first mission with a different costume and watched the full cutscene?

Bee
Nux
Luvs
You

Not so much from dlc

Haha! :up:

I love Beenox though! It's something about them that makes them feel like a friend or something. I think it was Activision that pushed for a quick Lizard DLC.

401556_10151075500228301_895901791_n.jpg

You guys replayed the first mission with a different costume and watched the full cutscene?

I actually skipped it once and ended up playing as Peter Parker for a few seconds. It was ****ing cool and I haven't been able to get it to happen again.

I actually skipped it once and ended up playing as Peter Parker for a few seconds. It was ****ing cool and I haven't been able to get it to happen again.

Was there an actual model of him with the hair and all?

That's weird
But, yeah, what Oscorp asked

Was there an actual model of him with the hair and all?

From what I could tell, yeah. Not sure he had a face though, the glitch fixed itself before I could see his face, but he definitely had everything else so I don't see why he couldn't have had a face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"