The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does. They both have a tint of red in the middle of their chests and the head looks the same to me.

I wonder who it could be, my guess would be Morbius because of that scream like someone else said, but I thought Beenox said he wasn't an enemy in the game.

I wonder who it could be, my guess would be Morbius because of that scream like someone else said, but I thought Beenox said he wasn't an enemy in the game.

They did. They said Morbius is present in the game but he does not make an appearance in his villain/vampire form.

I've no idea who that strange looking character could be. Maybe Lizard but I don't think so.

They did. They said Morbius is present in the game but he does not make an appearance in his villain/vampire form.

I've no idea who that strange looking character could be. Maybe Lizard but I don't think so.

Do you think its possible that its Smythe and thats the direction beenox decided to go?

Do you think its possible that its Smythe and thats the direction beenox decided to go?

IMO, Smythe will be the main villain in ASM. However, I think that he'll end up being some type of a mech warrior for the final fight...much like the CEO boss fight in EoT. It's possible though that during his work Smythe somehow becomes a hybrid and turns into a half man, half machine...I could see something like that happening.

So, to answer your question, No, I don't think that villain pictured is Smythe.

could be doppelganger maybe? without the extra arms as in one of the trailers he as on the wall when scorpion threw that scientist.

could be doppelganger maybe? without the extra arms as in one of the trailers he as on the wall when scorpion threw that scientist.

You mean this?

90815-54949-doppelganger_super.jpg

and whoa whoa whoa whoa....is it just me or does TASM seem like the first game ever to be badass on ALL platforms?

i just watch some of the gameplay for the 3DS and it looks like a port of the PS3 PPC and XBOX 360 versions O_O

the iOS versions are different but still have amazing graphics and are free roaming (not to mention developed by gameloft)

this is insane...i hope they do a version for Wii U when it launches

and whoa whoa whoa whoa....is it just me or does TASM seem like the first game ever to be badass on ALL platforms?

i just watch some of the gameplay for the 3DS and it looks like a port of the PS3 PPC and XBOX 360 versions O_O

the iOS versions are different but still have amazing graphics and are free roaming (not to mention developed by gameloft)

this is insane...i hope they do a version for Wii U when it launches

Yeah, some of the guys that I've talked to that have played the 3DS demo were very impressed by it and are now even more excited to get their hands on the console versions.

Seeing the new Spider-Man scenes kind of bums me out that Andrew isn't voicing Spider-Man. I love his voice in the full released Carjacker scene. His line delivery is perfect!

Nice, I like that crane jump... I wonder if that's a news or police heli pilot

Here's another video of someone playing the demo. Theyre terrible at the game. But yeah, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln9GtzhOAms

Also, to those who said they don't like the web rush because it looks like it completely stops time is wrong because at the start of this video the guy jumps off the building and when he goes into web rush mode, he's clearly falling slowly.

Here's another video of someone playing the demo. Theyre terrible at the game. But yeah, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln9GtzhOAms

Also, to those who said they don't like the web rush because it looks like it completely stops time is wrong because at the start of this video the guy jumps off the building and when he goes into web rush mode, he's clearly falling slowly.

The player sucks :funny:

Cool vid nonetheless.

I like the wall running in that clip, anyone have a control layout maybe the terrible gameplay is due to learning the contols

I think I will just imagine that there are a bunch of Helicopters and blimps in the air, because at the end of the vid I could have sworn he shot a web at the helicopter and swung on it.

I think I will just imagine that there are a bunch of Helicopters and blimps in the air, because at the end of the vid I could have sworn he shot a web at the helicopter and swung on it.

Bruce Campbell flies around in a blimp above the city. :D

For the locomotion challenges, anyway.

I honestly can't wait to get my hands on this game. It doesn't come out till the 29th where I am, unfortunately. :(

I will be up to gamestop bright an early that morning and I will play the game the WHOLE day, undisturbed.
I won't rush into the story missions though. Im gonna fight lots of petty crime so I can unlock lots of new combat moves!!

Ahhhhhh i can't wait! :D

After the demos of The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed 3, God of War: Ascension and a few others, I don't know what to do! :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"